The worst songs of all time.....

campboy

Because "annoying my kids" has become a hobby, I have started making my oldest daughter (13) listen to awful songs. She cringes, I laugh hysterically.

Here is one of the worst I've found...... Feel free to ad your nomination.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>
That actually sounds better than most of the crap they play on the radio these days

Redbow

Surfin' Bird by the Trashmen for one. There are many others that I don't like.

DannyW

One that drove me to the point of screaming was Boney Fingers by Hoyt Axton.

"Work your fingers to the bone and what do you get...BONEY FINGERS!"

Liberty

You beat me to the punch on surfing bird. The video of him with the volume off looks like someone who got bad dope.
Surfin' Bird by the Trashmen for one. There are many others that I don't like.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Some others...although I like Jackyl:

" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Disagree on the Jackyl. The Lumberjack song rocks, and is the only good song they ever recorded, IMO. Great sounding talented band, but with no songwriting ability.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member

oldfella1962

Wonder Elfiii hasn’t went into flash backs. :bounce:
I never saw Oliver before! I heard his songs on the radio when I was a kid, but never knew what he looked like. He looks exactly like I would expect him to look.