The worst songs of all time.....

Big7

The Oracle
I have heard and I believe Luke Bryan is one heck of a guy but, he sounds like Gomer Pyle and I just can’t listen to his music!
Catchy at first and had a few to snuggle up on the dance floor but you are right, that voice got old quick and now all his songs sound so monotone and just about the same.

He's a Georgia Boy so I ain't going to dog him to bad. :bounce: He got corn and bullet money too.

I'd like to see one of his concerts tho.
There'd be x-try hawt' womenz' piled in there like cord wood. That would be worth the price of the ticket if you didn't hear him sing a lick.

oldfella1962

"Anything by Rush or Journey. Take your pick" - raylander

I have long suspected that Geddy Lee is freebasing helium. :sneaky:

Baroque Brass

Caribbean Queen by Billy Ocean. Dancing Queen and anything else by ABBA.

oldfella1962

anything by the Beatles, one of the most overrated bands of all time. I always couldn't stand those Slim Whitman commercials that would come on when I was a kid, I couldn't believe people actually listen to that
Oh, those TV commercials where they were selling Slim Whitman albums?I might vaguely remember them. The worst TV record ads were this guy:

Big7

The Oracle
anything by the Beatles, one of the most overrated bands of all time. I always couldn't stand those Slim Whitman commercials that would come on when I was a kid, I couldn't believe people actually listen to that
I never did like the Beatles.

Calling that "Rock" was something I never understood.

Led Zeppelin and Black Sabbath were Rock !

Big7

The Oracle
"Anything by Rush or Journey. Take your pick" - raylander

I have long suspected that Geddy Lee is freebasing helium. :sneaky:
If it wasn't for Alex Lifeson, Rush wouldn't be a thing.

oldfella1962

I never did like the Beatles.

Calling that "Rock" was something I never understood.

Led Zeppelin and Black Sabbath were Rock !
So I guess you think that most of the inductees into the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame don't deserve it? :LOL: Sometimes when I hear some of the band/singer names I have to pick my jaw off the floor.

Big7

The Oracle
So I guess you think that most of the inductees into the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame don't deserve it? :LOL: Sometimes when I hear some of the band/singer names I have to pick my jaw off the floor.
Just about all of them.

Last edited:

Big7

The Oracle
Almost forgot about thisun' facepalm: :bounce:

ryork

The vast majority of mainstream country played on FM radio post 2000 at the latest, maybe earlier, makes me ill. That song by the bubble gum country group Lonestar called "Mr. Mom" though............ awful, annoying, a disgrace to "country music! Another one is "What About Me' by Toby Keith.

GeorgiaGlockMan

If I felt like annoying the kids I'd start Saturday morning off with some Bob Wills, usually Big Ball's in Cowtown. I've always liked Bob Wills and his Texas Playboys, the kids not so much.
You sir, have most excellent taste in your western swang!