The worst songs of all time.....

TJay

If I felt like annoying the kids I'd start Saturday morning off with some Bob Wills, usually Big Ball's in Cowtown. I've always liked Bob Wills and his Texas Playboys, the kids not so much.

Sargent

Some others...although I like Jackyl:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>

" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>

oldfella1962

Jackyl "Down on Me" is a great song! Other than that, I don't care for their music.

Mars

I was just about to post Tiptoe Through the Tuplips. That one is terrible and borderline frightening after you get a look at Tiny Tim

Whitefeather

Management Material
Elvira-Oak Ridge Boys
Be Happy- Bobby McFaren
Funky town-Lipps Inc

Big7

The Oracle
One of the worst country songs ever written.

Made that boy (at the time) millions and he's still living large off of it to this day.

They played that stupid song 2 or three times a night at Mama's Country Showcase so the Hawt' Chicks could line dance. That one and "Livin' In The Wild Wild West".

If you couldn't close the deal in that place, you definitely needed to up your game.

It was AT LEAST 3 to 1 odds in there. Like shooting fish in a barrel.
Ahh... THE GOOD OLE' DAYS.
:biggrin2:

GeorgiaBob

Back in the 80s I worked hard to edumacate my little uns with real music like the national treasures sung by Hank Williams (the real Hank not his boy). It kinda worked. Many a day we would drive down bust streets with all the windows open belting out all of "Hey Good Lookin'" (What You Got Cooking).

Then they became teenagers and thereupon ended our singing career!

BTW nothing by Hank Williams should ever be on anyone's worst song list,

but "I Love Rocky Road" by Weird Al might:

oldfella1962

Hard to post a "Rap" song. The only thing you can make out are the cuss words.

All Rap sux tho.
The cuss words? And the gunshots come through pretty clear if it's a recording of a live show! :eek:

Baroque Brass

There are many, in my opinion. Wendy by the Association, Downtown by Petula Clark, These Boots by Nancy Sinatra, anything by Mamas and Papas.

campboy

Back in the 80s I worked hard to edumacate my little uns with real music like the national treasures sung by Hank Williams (the real Hank not his boy). It kinda worked. Many a day we would drive down bust streets with all the windows open belting out all of "Hey Good Lookin'" (What You Got Cooking).

Then they became teenagers and thereupon ended our singing career!

BTW nothing by Hank Williams should ever be on anyone's worst song list,

but "I Love Rocky Road" by Weird Al might:

I was raised on Hank Williams, Jim Reeves, Patsy Cline, and Flatt and Scruggs. That was late 70s, early 80s. All vinyl