Turkey Challenge 250 Post Perspective

heck yeah Mr. Bobby.... thats tellin it like it is. I dont have my 250 yet but i will.

alan

last year was my first year in the challenge and I had a lot of fun and cant wait til this year! By the way mr. boparks only 16 turkeys in the last 2 years.... hope I get drawn on a little better team than yours! :rofl::rofl: Seriously thats amazing!

BgDadyBeardBustr

Gone But Not Forgotten
Bobby, I can't get my picture to work!!!!! The camera keeps breaking......:rofl::rofl:

Since the new picture thing has changed here I can't get one to work. Guess I have to find another picture site to use!!:banginghe
Tim

BgDadyBeardBustr

Gone But Not Forgotten
Click on your screen name and view your public profile. You will see your post count there. You are good with 1600 plus! Tim

hummdaddy

thanks ,i guess if i decide to play i can handicap the killers ,since i have only killed 1 ....this is supposed to be fun for all

Will-dawg

thanks ,i guess if i decide to play i can handicap the killers ,since i have only killed 1 ....this is supposed to be fun for all

You're not going to handicap anyone. Like you said this is supposed to be FUN FOR ALL!!!!:cool:

Will-dawg

That's good to hear. I am new to turkey hunting and figured everyone would dread seeing me on their team also. I am still trying to get my post count up before I even consider entering. I will be hunting Ga, Ky, and Al this year.

All that anyone can ask for is that there teammates are committed to the challenge. It never fails that every year there are a few people who enter, check in, hunt opening weekend and are never heard from again. That's the only complaint I have ever had.

So what if you don't kill a bird--as long as you give it your best shot I don't see how anyone can complain!!

I am hunting in Ky this year myself-Hopkinsville!! What part are you going to ?

BPowell92

All that anyone can ask for is that there teammates are committed to the challenge. It never fails that every year there are a few people who enter, check in, hunt opening weekend and are never heard from again. That's the only complaint I have ever had.

So what if you don't kill a bird--as long as you give it your best shot I don't see how anyone can complain!!

I am hunting in Ky this year myself-Hopkinsville!! What part are you going to ?
I will be hunting in calhoun. It's in mclean county about 30 minutes from madisonville.

Last edited: