UGA

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
I still think UGA wins at the next level. Kirby will have plenty of time to study the tapes

I’m betting Kirby spent plenty of time looking at tape before last night. He didn’t make the right read.

ddgarcia

Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way
Bennett is a DGD but Kirby is the problem, I thought Monken would fix it!

Maybe you're on the inside but I don't think so, so how do you know Monken ISN'T on board with Bennett as the starter? How do you know he ISN'T Monken's choice and NOT Kirby's?

Defense use to win Championships but these QB's today are on another level!

As for THIS stupid comment, some stats:

Bryce Young vs aTm:
1638713549133.png

Bryce Young vs Aubbie:
1638713593020.png

Bryce young vs UGA last night:
1638713645382.png

YOU do the comparison and then TRY to tell us it WASN'T the defense.

For comparison to Young's 2 games against aTm and Aubbie, DGD Stetson's stats last night:
1638713775146.png

See any correlation? And for the record in case y'all's memory is that short, Bama WON the Aubbie game and came up JUST short against aTm.

This is for @GTMODawg and ALL the other fool haters that just don't seem to understand the game for all that you claim to.

ddgarcia

All it takes is a little LESS emotion over something that in the long run means ABSOLUTELY NOTHING in our lives, unless you're foolish enough to bet money you shouldn't be on 18-24yr olds playing a game.

Ain't NO ONE on this board, that I am aware of at least, that is a member of this team or it staff. Now some may know someone that is a member but I haven't seen anyone claiming to be a close confidant of any of the senior staff let alone CKS or OCTM to have first hand knowledge of what is actually going on in their heads.

I hate that the Dawgs lost as much as any here and I have plenty of egg on my face for statements I made to friends and coworkers about the outcome of this game but oh well. I'm human and get it wrong sometimes. So what???!!!

It's been a GREAT season even if they don't win the Natty and I'll still be a Dawg until the day I die!!!!!!(Or until NIL make this game as unbearable as the NFL and I have to quit it too)

Rackmaster

Political Forum Town Crier
Maybe you're on the inside but I don't think so, so how do you know Monken ISN'T on board with Bennett as the starter? How do you know he ISN'T Monken's choice and NOT Kirby's?

Bryce Young vs aTm:
View attachment 1120689

Bryce Young vs Aubbie:
View attachment 1120690

View attachment 1120691

For comparison to Young's 2 games against aTm and Aubbie, DGD Stetson's stats last night:
View attachment 1120692

See any correlation? And for the record in case y'all's memory is that short, Bama WON the Aubbie game and came up JUST short against aTm.

This is for @GTMODawg and ALL the other fool haters that just don't seem to understand the game for all that you claim to.
Since you want to pull stats.....I like it!
Let me know if you need anymore??

Capture+_2021-12-05-09-22-36~2.png

Rackmaster

Bryce Young vs aTm:
View attachment 1120689

Bryce Young vs Aubbie:
View attachment 1120690

View attachment 1120691

View attachment 1120692

Coaching will forever plague the UGA over the QB room that is a fact!

ddgarcia

Since you want to pull stats.....I like it!
Let me know if you need anymore??

View attachment 1120697
And this proves exactly WHAT??????!!!!!!! There is NO guarantee that Daniels would fair any better so all you can do is tear down a DGD.

AND if you look at the stats I posted about Young it CLEARLY shows that an "Elite" QB can be humbled by top defensive strategy and execution.

Last edited:

tad1

Majority of the loss I assign to the D. Count them ZERO sacks! Virtually no pressure on Bryce. He was slowly writing poetry in the pocket.
Yes the offensive turnovers were tough.
Stetson haters: this season-long whining about not seeing JT, maybe consider the coaches are playing the best man for the job.
Consider it again, across the entire season, the biggest difference last night was our defense was woefully ineffective. Didn’t see any surprises out of Stetson, I count on him throwing a weird ball or 2 most games. The total lack of GA defense was the big surprise here.

Rackmaster

And this proves exactly WHAT??????!!!!!!! There is NO guarantee that Daniels would fair any better so all you can do is tear down a DGD.

AND if you look at the stats I posted about Young it CLEARLY shows that an "Elite" QB can be humbled by top defensive strategy and execution.
Brother I said it many times I do NOT blame Bennett but it is the job of the coaches to make adjustments.

When you have the top recruiting classes in the Country and can't get it done it is NOT the players fault!

@brownceluse if defense wins Championships and y'all like stats why in the Name of Vince Dooley did we NOT win last night??

I hate it brothers I am devastated as well but I am also not blind!

ddgarcia

Brother I said it many times I do NOT blame Bennett but it is the job of the coaches to make adjustments.

When you have the top recruiting classes in the Country and can't get it done it is NOT the players fault!

@brownceluse if defense wins Championships and y'all like stats why in the Name of Vince Dooley did we NOT win last night??

I hate it brothers I am devastated as well but I am also not blind!
Why did Young and Bama not beat aTm and nearly lose to Aubbie last week?

It's 18-24yr old kids dude. It happens. Get over it.

RedHills

Self Banned after losing a Noles bet.
No one picked AL and said all week they couldn’t beat UGA this year - that’s like slapping you big bro when he’s turning around. You don’t do that as little bro.

Corso picked Bama....a genius!

ddgarcia

Corso picked Bama....a genius!
Even a blind skwerl finds an acorn on occasion. Look up his season and lifetime records and get back to us................................

brownceluse

@Rackmaster I can’t quote for some reason. But we lost last night because of coaching and rat poison on the players. Mostly the defense. Bama, was more physical as well. But let’s be honest the Bammers didn’t think they were going to win either. That’s why 70% of the Benz were Dawgs. We have the better team. Not last night. The Dawgs fell into the trap. Kirbys stubbornness on defense adjustments hurt as well but each man has to win their one on one battles. Again, look at Davis he looked like a gurl out there. Bama a game plan was to keep him on the field as long as they could to exploit that very thing. He was out of gas in the first quarter. Bennett’s game was fine other than the pick 6. The other INT was all on Bowers. Bama D came up with stops with they needed to but they didn’t shut our offense down. We lost and it sucks! But you have to take the blinders off. If they threw HT in there it would’ve been Worse. They had to stay with Bennett he got us there. Maybe he can win the jib the next couple weeks and everyone will be happy. But if we lose what will everyone blame it on then?

Rackmaster

@Rackmaster I can’t quote for some reason. But we lost last night because of coaching and rat poison on the players. Mostly the defense. Bama, was more physical as well. But let’s be honest the Bammers didn’t think they were going to win either. That’s why 70% of the Benz were Dawgs. We have the better team. Not last night. The Dawgs fell into the trap. Kirbys stubbornness on defense adjustments hurt as well but each man has to win their one on one battles. Again, look at Davis he looked like a gurl out there. Bama a game plan was to keep him on the field as long as they could to exploit that very thing. He was out of gas in the first quarter. Bennett’s game was fine other than the pick 6. The other INT was all on Bowers. Bama D came up with stops with they needed to but they didn’t shut our offense down. We lost and it sucks! But you have to take the blinders off. If they threw HT in there it would’ve been Worse. They had to stay with Bennett he got us there. Maybe he can win the jib the next couple weeks and everyone will be happy. But if we lose what will everyone blame it on then?
I agree and I told the party last night that Davis on the field for that long being that big he cannot hold out!

In every way measurable Saban was ready and executed to perfection!
Like I said in another thread to beat BAMA you have to play the perfect game or get LUCKY!

I hope UGA figures the holes in their game before we play another game, I believe we will win in the playoffs but face BAMA again!!

brownceluse

I knew when we forced the fumble from Young and he got it back we were done. The ball just needs to bounce your way sometimes.

LEGHORN

I think GTMO and Rack have the most realistic view of UGA. The fact is they are not as good as everyone believed because of the poor competition they have played. And the coaching staff seemed not to worry about the possibility of needing more at QB as the competition got markedly better. But that’s how it is EVERY YEAR. Homer fans now are gonna do what they always do- that game didn’t matter, we still in it; until the same outcome happens against Michigan. Then it’ll change to “next year” and all the 5* we have coming in, blah, blah, blah. Same UGA, different year is all we have here.

Throwback

Chief Big Taw

Bryce Young vs aTm:
View attachment 1120689

Bryce Young vs Aubbie:
View attachment 1120690

View attachment 1120691

View attachment 1120692

Man they gonna bust a spring about that one.

RedHills

Self Banned after losing a Noles bet.
Even a blind skwerl finds an acorn on occasion. Look up his season and lifetime records and get back to us................................

Statistical evaluation of humor = a really gut wrenching loss ;)