Unofficial Tuesday night grub.......whatcha rolling with on this Taco Tuesday ????

Kwaksmoka

My Grandad would've cuffed me for leaving so much on these cobs.

Was in a hurry......had a turn in time that I was trying to meet.....and actually did !!!

Wife demanded corn salad again........figured it'd be a decent toping on tacos or fajitas.....they seem to be liking it.

Did some shicken & beef filler for the tacos & fajitas......basic stuff....seasoned normally.

The real deal no kiddin' crown of this particular meal was the pintos.....which had been seasoned as they cooked.....and then drained......and smashed into a paste-like form.....and re-fried in a skillet and topped with cheeses & spices. Lawd have mercy the taste tests were each ended with a fist pump !!!

Getting outa the way and letting them make their plates now.

Dub,

Care to share the corn salad recipe? Definitely got my interest there

Thanks

Dub

chicken in a pan....i had the KJ fired up but a down pour started about 3mins before I was gonna throw them on
2v2JdUWhnxurAoi.jpg

You improvised really well.....that plate looks delicious.

Lord Dub that’s a taco Tuesday for for a king. I decided that tacos would hit the spot today as well. Took some chicken strips and tossed em in Everglades heat and some crystal and into the oven for about 18 minutes. Sautéed some onions, peppers and shrooms and tossed em into a lettuce wrap. View attachment 940729View attachment 940730View attachment 940731View attachment 940732

Tons of great looking flavors right there !!!

GA1dad

YHFP made up some hamburger steaks here with sauteed Vidalias, stuffed baked taters, and garlic bread. Fried up in #Rooster, the 50's vintage cast iron. My belly is very happy now.

View attachment 940722

My goodness!!! That belly has a reason to be stuffed and happy!! Wonderful looking plate!!

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Holy cow! Last night was the bomb here in the Cafe. I could get wallered out fat if I keep on looking at this thread!

Reactions: Dub

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Also.....forgot to post the refried bean recipe.

I really like this dude's approach to cooking great food. i do believe I'll be adding his cookbook in the near future.

:eek2: :eek2:

Reactions: Dub