Useles Billy got #885 invites to hunt this weekend, one of them legal......

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattech

Deranged Throat-Puncher
Morning

JB0704

I Gots Goats
Super picky with a riffle but I'll let an arrah fly

They's some sure nuff mega deers running through where I hunt, they get em on camera ery summer............then, the deers they kill ery season are not the ones they have on camera, which is why I couldn't care less about the mega camera deers

JB0704

I Gots Goats
Buzz found out today he prolly ain't GON get to come home for the Thanksgiving week. Which also means he may not git to hunt this year a'tall.........cause they prolly won't let him come home for Christmas either.

JSnake

Useless Billy Bouncer
Whars he working down there and is the Bronco operational?

karen936

Head Researcher, McDurdellson Enterprises, Inc.
morning

JB0704

I Gots Goats
Whars he working down there and is the Bronco operational?

He works at the golf course next to the college. The Bronco is not yet operational. The bidness owner called me yesterday, very apologetic, and said he is so sorry for the time it has taken. I am being nice and courteous because, ultimately, I don't have much choice right now.

He was GON rebuild the tranny, and was waiting for his tranny sub to clear schedule to do the job. Once the went in and started rebuilding, they found some kinda wire harness melted, and realized they would have to get a new core as well. Would'a been quicker to buy a reman and pop it in, but, that's in the past now.........lesson lernt.

greg_n_clayton

Good morning !! Hope all are healthy !!

9:51

JSnake

Useless Billy Bouncer
Dang, that's the worst. One reason I like manual transmitchums in my old stuff

My buddies used to live in an apartment on the 16th green; we'd go screw around out there, look at deers n drank reebs at nite

JB0704

I Gots Goats
Dang, that's the worst. One reason I like manual transmitchums in my old stuff

My buddies used to live in an apartment on the 16th green; we'd go screw around out there, look at deers n drank reebs at nite

Buzz sez the golf course is over run wif deers. And, one of my great regrets is not making sure his first ride was a manual tranny.

mark-7mag

Useless Billy Director of transpotation
Whut's yalls rules? My club is a state regs club, but we are right on a river, so there was a buncha deers............until a very large club right next to us got them a biologist who tolt em to shoot ery doe they saw. They have a few 1000 acres, and were killing over 100 does a year for a few years, n it dropped to 60 last year.........and I suspect it'll drop even further this year.

They still killing ery doe they see, but they seeing less n less each year.
4 on juan side, 16"' spread

JSnake

Useless Billy Bouncer
Mark has a range finding reticle on his scope and a calculamator in his pocket to make sure he don't have to pay no fines

JSnake

Useless Billy Bouncer
4 on juan side, 16"' spread

source.gif

JSnake

Useless Billy Bouncer
seems like he'd be excited to get up since its friday and what not

Status
Not open for further replies.