Useles Billy uses #1319 movie juan liners when running from the man wif them Green Jeans

Status
Not open for further replies.

WOODIE13

2023 TURKEY CHALLENGE 1st place Team
Bathtub gin

JB0704

I Gots Goats
Its more exciting to me than ever....guess I'm just not purest.

It bores me. It’s 3 home runs n 13 strikeouts ery game. More like home run derby than baseball. The fact they had a shift killed me. The fact they banded it was even worse. Ty Cobb n Tony Gwinn spun in their graves ery time a MLB hitter grounded out into the shift,

WOODIE13

When they banned Pete Rose, I lost interest

SLY22

Useles Member !
It bores me. It’s 3 home runs n 13 strikeouts ery game. More like home run derby than baseball. The fact they had a shift killed me. The fact they banded it was even worse. Ty Cobb n Tony Gwinn spun in their graves ery time a MLB hitter grounded out into the shift,
Things change, nuttin stays the same.....The product that the Brav put out on the field every night is very entertaining to this Billy.

JB0704

I Gots Goats
Good for u!

Curious…..I always kinda figgered u we’re a fella in his 50’s or 60’s. That right? If so u may be the only person in that demo I know that doesn’t mourn the loss of real baseball.

JB0704

I Gots Goats
I dew knot like whatever it is they say they are playing now: it ain’t the game I grew up loving.

SLY22

Useles Member !
Curious…..I always kinda figgered u we’re a fella in his 50’s or 60’s. That right? If so u may be the only person in that demo I know that doesn’t mourn the loss of real baseball.
Yes im 58 yo.....To me the game moves much faster and the players are world class athletes, theres nothing not to like, But then again I played baseball all the way thru high school and have always enjoyed watchin the Braves.

JB0704

I Gots Goats
Yes im 58 yo.....To me the game moves much faster and the players are world class athletes, theres nothing not to like, But then again I played baseball all the way thru high school and have always enjoyed watchin the Braves.

Mid 40’s here. I played through HS as well. But eye reckon I’m too much a purist. I us must miss players like Wade Boggs n Tony Gwynn n Dave Magadan who could hit the ball anywhere the defense wasn’t. Bunts, stolen bases, pitching to a weakness and nobody trying to pull outside pitches.

WOODIE13

If he had just come clean before he spent years lieing about things n letting folks believe in him erything may have turned out different.
Shoulda been a democrap...

I'm sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.