Varget

bullgator

Just snagged 2# of Varget (limit ?) from Midway.

Dub

Well done @bullgator

I've paid for an 8lb jug of TiteGroup and a 4lb'r of Blue Dot. Hoping they'll actually ship.

I've recently learned the hard way that just because they've charged me doesn't mean the order will actually be filled.

Had a recent buy of an 8lb'r Sport Pistol fall through after it was showing as "shipping" for two weeks. My funds were returned, but by then it was sold out everywhere else I looked.

bullgator

Well done @bullgator

I've paid for an 8lb jug of TiteGroup and a 4lb'r of Blue Dot. Hoping they'll actually ship.

I've recently learned the hard way that just because they've charged me doesn't mean the order will actually be filled.

Had a recent buy of an 8lb'r Sport Pistol fall through after it was showing as "shipping" for two weeks. My funds were returned, but by then it was sold out everywhere else I looked.
I hear ya. I hate it when that happens because it’s so unnecessary with computerized inventory.

Reactions: Dub

Buckstop

Been a few different powders show up in the last week, but they usually go fast. Snagged an 8# jug of H4350 last week and eight 1#’s of Varget the night before last. Good to go for a bit.

280 Man

Banned
I snagged a couple lbs of Varget a couple weeks ago! I had a couple lbs to start with! I've got all the powder I need for my rifles!

Jester896

Senior Clown
I've got all the powder I need for my rifles!

you just snapped that out like it was easy to say...made one of my eyebrows raise up.

I picked up a 1# jug of Varget...often wonder what I will do with it...never used it really

280 Man

Banned
you just snapped that out like it was easy to say...made one of my eyebrows raise up.

I picked up a 1# jug of Varget...often wonder what I will do with it...never used it really

Eyebrows raised or not, it was easy to say because I have many many many pounds of powder for each of my rifles not to mention thousands and thousands of primers.

In the last component shortage I got caught with precious little in the way of reloading reloading supplies. I vowed that when things got back to "normal" that I would not ever let that happen again and it won't!

Jester896

Senior Clown
Eyebrows raised or not, it was easy to say because I have many many many pounds of powder for each of my rifles not to mention thousands and thousands of primers.

it was just one eyebrow :D I think I have 32# of CFE223..I probably didn't need this jug of H335...but i got it anyway :)
IMG_0126.jpgstole those partial boxes of boolits far and square too.

Last edited:

bullgator

OK, just a little while ago I got an email from Bass Pro and ordered some H4350 from them. Ship to store in 8-9 days so no shipping or hazmat.
I may have to postpone retirement if my good luck keeps up.

It looks like they’re breaking loose the stuff we’ve been waiting for.

bullgator

Dont count on it. I ordered some powder the same way 2 weeks ago and received two email updates saying still not shipped and they will cancel the order after some amount of time if they cant fullfil it. I'm not counting on it.
:mad:

bullgator

Dont count on it. I ordered some powder the same way 2 weeks ago and received two email updates saying still not shipped and they will cancel the order after some amount of time if they cant fullfil it. I'm not counting on it.
Yep. I just got the delayed/ cancel email!