Vick and deer hunting???!!!!

BowFreak

Are you freaking kidding me? Anyone see Stephon Marbury's comments? Basically, he is saying dogfighting is like deer hunting.....and that punishment for Vick is too severe. What a flipping IDIOT!!!! No wonder he left GT after only 1 year. He said "it is tough...you know I mean we don't say anything to people who shoot deer" and that dogfighting was a sport just as deer hunting is.
Just gets me boiling......what an absolutle FOOL. I loooooooove deer hunting...so should I pick up dog fighting as another hobby??????!!!!!!!!!!!!

whitworth

Well

there are some people out there that would like to see deer hunting made as illegal as dog fighting.

Of course, a lot of these people have no problem cutting in to nice, juicy strip steak.

BowanaLee

What was he using when he thought that up ?
It wasnt his BRAIN !

big buck blaster

News Update Msnbc. Rl White President Of The Naacp Said He Does Not Support Dog Fighting And That It Is As Bad As Hunting. He Does However Support The Falcons Bringing Vick Back. Looking At His Picture I Bet He Supports,t-bones,and Pork Chops Too.

doenightmare

Gone But Not Forgotten
I think he actually said "deers" and also made the comparison of killing "fishes". Not my favorite Jacket.

Thunder Head

Gone but not forgotten
I made the statement (did not use vicks name). Any man that would drown or hang a dog to death just because it preformed poorly, should be locked up and the key thrown away.
Oh, this bleeding heart liberal democrat started in on how the pound puts them to sleep all the time. After i pointed out that they did it painlessly, he started in on me about deer hunting.
It did not bother me to much. I already know he is an idiot. This just reinforces it.

Last edited:

hootinga

i with thunder on this one the punishment for dogfightin isnt serve enough. 1st time caught ( no matter if the dog just showed up on their porch ) year in jail and fines and never own a dog again. 2nd and so on 5 yrs mandatory then i think their would be an impact on fightin dogs.

M.R.D.

Banned
Marbury,White and all of the NAACP(National Association of Always Complaining People) are as stupid as you can get, to compare it to Dog fighting, that just goes to show you where thir brains are, stuck as far up their rumps as they can get!!!!!! White also said Vick is not guilty and he was set up. They also said that if it had been someone white it wouldn't have been this way. Vick admitted guilt, as for white people, no one is giving credit to Goodell and Blank for asking Billy Martin to help Vick out cause he didn't understand how bad the charges were.

Larry Rooks

When the NAACP is involved you will always get this if it was white **. If Vivk had not been guilty, he would NOT have ADMITTED it and plead GUILTY. I bet ya his room mate in the Fed Pen want care either:bounce: neither will his shower mate. :cry:Says Vick. Michael Vick should NEVER be allowed in a NFL uniform again. Just what kids need to look up to, some viciouse dog killing idiot like Vick,

Now the state of VA is wanting to picl it up and prosecute
in additional STATE laws that he was not charged with under Federal Law. He may end up getting 5 or 6 more years added on to what he got from the plea, whcih was not enough. Go get em VA:bounce:

FireDoc

My few thoughts on the matter:
1. NAACP=racist muth'as.
2. He probably would have garnered less media attention if he'd killed a human.
3. This has garnered way more attention than it deserves. Until we stop placing ignorant and/or stupid people playing some sort of freaking GAME (yes that includes baseball) on a pedestal this crap will continue.

He's guilty, hangem and let's move on.

Y'all hear what they're going to do with the dogs they saved from fighting? They're going to kill them.

Congratulations, animal rights idiots!

Larry Rooks

And I bet she weighs in at about 250 plus, and she did not get that way from eating salads all day. They is a LOT of meat in building that platform. And where did all that meat come from, ANIMALS you ijit.

These dummies still don't get the picture of dog fighting. Two high price dogs being put together in a pit and being mauled by one another. The winner may not be in too good of shape when it's over with either and in need of some quality doctoring to survive. There is much suffering going on in the pit and afterwards too. The loser just does not suffer as long:banginghe

And the poor dogs that did not perform to Vicks standards,
well they just suffered something aweful being hung until
the died or drowned, neither a quick and humane way to go:banginghe:banginghe:banginghe

Jamie Jainniney

You know, I guess these people are saying that if Vick had shot the dogs, then gave the meat to his family for a meal, then it would have been alright for him to do what he did. And I was also wondering, when was the last time any of you hunters picked a deer up and repeatedly slammed it on the ground, then tried to drown it, then electrocuted it???? Get real!!!! Let's make this practice legal as long as the meat isn't wasted. ....... GUILTY!!!!