Video editing app for YouTube videos

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
What (free or low cost) app is best for a non computer geek to use to edit videos to put on YouTube etc? I have several trail camera videos I would like to string together into one video and maybe do a little voiceover on

GeorgiaBob

watching for answers here.

Hillbilly stalker

Have you tried “You tube studio” ? You can take several videos off of your phone and edit and produce. I don’t know about trail camera. It’s free and on the you tube screen already.559DA5AD-78A8-417B-B366-2B9EDF371081.png

Hillbilly stalker

Go to you tube, your avatar for image.jpgyour own personal you tube channel should be on the very top right corner. Touch the Avatar and another screen appears, scroll down to you tube studio. Here is what it looks like on an iPhone.

Hillbilly stalker

So you don't have to download another app to use this?
I'll have to check on my old phone when I get home, but I believe this is the only one. You can patch different videos off of your phone together.

Doug B.

That is good to know. I don't put many videos on YouTube. But it has been a pain to start and stop to keep it all on one video when recording without editing. Thanks for this insight! I will try it!

SarahFair

If the videos are on your phone and you dont want to convert them over to your computer there is an App I use (free of course) called "YouCut - Video Editor"

For the android it is a orange background with white scissors.
Its pretty straight forward to use, you wont get fancy high end edits, but if youre looking to just string videos together, its very simple to use.