VIDEO: NEW CAMERA ANGLE SHOWS JERMAINE BURTON MADE INTENTIONAL CONTACT WITH AT LEAST THREE DIFFERENT TENNESSEE FANS

SemperFiDawg

Political Forum Arbiter of Truth (And Lies Too)

He was downright slugging people. Anyone that crossed his path he hit. Scared my butt. He was mad and taking out his frustrations on anyone he took a notion to.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
For a guy that stopped watching football you sure do follow it a lot... Why do you care? :huh:

SemperFiDawg

Political Forum Arbiter of Truth (And Lies Too)
For a guy that stopped watching football you sure do follow it a lot... Why do you care? :huh:
FWIW it's not football. It's a member of an oppressed minority conducting a "peaceful protest".

Browning Slayer

OwlRNothing

Why does anyone care about anything? It's interesting. Guy clearly has anger issues. He'll get a slap on the wrist. Others would get banned from playing again. There's clearly going to be at least some interest in this among many groups/individuals/media. Should we not be talkin' about this here for some reason?

Browning Slayer

Why does anyone care about anything? It's interesting. Guy clearly has anger issues. He'll get a slap on the wrist. Others would get banned from playing again. There's clearly going to be at least some interest in this among many groups/individuals/media. Should we not be talkin' about this here for some reason?
Sure we should be talking about it.

Should someone that went on a tirade like a 2 year old who SWORE off College Football, burned all of his Georgia stuff and said he would never listen to or watch another game, nor read another article on them be in that discussion?

And ^those^ were his words.

I'm surprised he hasn't changed his screen name and taken the DAWG off of it. Funny how winning the Natty will bring folks back around.;)

specialk

i see about 500 people making intentional contact with about 500 other people....

Browning Slayer

Apparently I'm living rent free in yours and aside from a comment I made 2 years ago, that's still bothering you, it's vacant in here.
A comment? More like a temper tantrum! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

200.gif

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
He better have ear plugs in during his return to the gridiron as the verbal abuse he is going to get will be extreme.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Saban should have suspended him but then he would have blamed any loss on no depth at WR!

:rofl: :rofl:

View attachment 1185970
Of course the mutts would never do such a thing.

“Anderson played in Georgia’s 34-7 victory over Florida on Oct. 30, the day after the rape allegation was made. The team traveled to Jacksonville on the evening of Oct. 29.

Anderson is one of the stars on Georgia’s top-ranked defense and leads the team in sacks and is second on the team with 5½ tackles for loss. He is projected as late first-round pick in next year’s NFL Draft.”

greendawg

Saban not suspending him, because 'if we knew the whole story we wouldn't want him suspended either.' Translation, he said someone called him the n word and you can get away with anything if you claim that. I remember in the 2018 game a player punched a UGA player, then tried to fight a coach and Saban still let him finish the game.

Rackmaster

Political Forum Town Crier
Of course the mutts would never do such a thing.

“Anderson played in Georgia’s 34-7 victory over Florida on Oct. 30, the day after the rape allegation was made. The team traveled to Jacksonville on the evening of Oct. 29.

Anderson is one of the stars on Georgia’s top-ranked defense and leads the team in sacks and is second on the team with 5½ tackles for loss. He is projected as late first-round pick in next year’s NFL Draft.”
An allegation is one thing, video proof is another!
If Kirby had video evidence he would not have played!

Whether you are a top NFL draft pick, CFB Star, or just a regular player the main thing you need to learn is discipline, he should have just walked away!

No matter the player it reflects on the program and the University!

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
An allegation is one thing, video proof is another!
If Kirby had video evidence he would not have played!

Whether you are a top NFL draft pick, CFB Star, or just a regular player the main thing you need to learn is discipline, he should have just walked away!

No matter the player it reflects on the program and the University!

No it’s not, in both cases an investigation was in progress. Oh, last I checked UGA didn’t play in this game, yet there’s two threads about this. Talk about living rent free.

ddgarcia

Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way
No it’s not, in both cases an investigation was in progress
There was an investigation into a Supreme Court nominee drugging punch at high school parties and gang raping the girls on one woman's accusation that was personally/politically motivated and how'd that work out?

We have videographic evidence of a Bama thug allegedly assaulting three college kids. What "rent free" about us discussing that? You know full well if had done this at Georgia you'd have been all over it.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
There was an investigation into a Supreme Court nominee drugging punch at high school parties and gang raping the girls on one woman's accusation that was personally/politically motivated and how'd that work out?

We have videographic evidence of a Bama thug allegedly assaulting three college kids. What "rent free" about us discussing that? You know full well if had done this at Georgia you'd have been all over it.

It doesn’t matter a wit what “we” have. It matters what the investigation found. If it’s not handled appropriately the commission will be on the school. Thank God we all don’t get judged on social media.

Yes, I like to banter with some of the DAWG fans, it’s just in good fun both ways.

ddgarcia

Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way
It doesn’t matter a wit what “we” have. It matters what the investigation found. If it’s not handled appropriately the commission will be on the school. Thank God we all don’t get judged on social media.

Yes, I like to banter with some of the DAWG fans, it’s just in good fun both ways.
Yeah, don't believe your lyin' eyes, trust in what Lil Nicky tells ya and what an "investigation" reveals.

Kinda like we couldn't believe our lyin' eyes about all the election cheating we saw in 2020 or a bunch of worthless individuals standing around while children were slaughtered in their classroom in Texas.

Yes, by all means, let's wait for the "official investigation" to tell us we didn't see what we saw.facepalm: