VIDEO: NEW CAMERA ANGLE SHOWS JERMAINE BURTON MADE INTENTIONAL CONTACT WITH AT LEAST THREE DIFFERENT TENNESSEE FANS

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Yeah, don't believe your lyin' eyes, trust in what Lil Nicky tells ya and what an "investigation" reveals.

Kinda like we couldn't believe our lyin' eyes about all the election cheating we saw in 2020 or a bunch of worthless individuals standing around while children were slaughtered in their classroom in Texas.

Yes, by all means, let's wait for the "official investigation" to tell us we didn't see what we saw.facepalm:

Easy to tell your a PF regular, one straw man after another.

We’re talking about this event. If he assaulted her, he deserves what he gets.

Yes, I’m a due process guy, don’t lynch folks on face value. Its kinda how our country works.

Tight Lines

He looks like he is walking off the field in a deliberate and focused sort of way, and people were running into him...the girl at the end, yeah, that was uncalled for but when you run onto the field and turn it into a mosh pit you have to expect this is coming..

Who really cares? Stay off the field...

BamaGeorgialine

He looks like he is walking off the field in a deliberate and focused sort of way, and people were running into him...the girl at the end, yeah, that was uncalled for but when you run onto the field and turn it into a mosh pit you have to expect this is coming..

Who really cares? Stay off the field...
People say, "what if it was your daughter." Well of course I wouldn't be thrilled about the situation. But what I have always told me kids is that if you put yourself in certain situations, not such good things can happen. Right or wrong. And it was WRONG, you still avoid it if you don't run out on the field with all the crazies. And if you don't think that they're crazy? It was a regular season game!

Tight Lines

People say, "what if it was your daughter." Well of course I wouldn't be thrilled about the situation. But what I have always told me kids is that if you put yourself in certain situations, not such good things can happen. Right or wrong. And it was WRONG, you still avoid it if you don't run out on the field with all the crazies. And if you don't think that they're crazy? It was a regular season game!
Of course I would be upset if it were my daughter, and if I were present, probably would have ended up on video too! Exactly what I tell my kids...you go to Mardi Gras, fraternity parties, or Music Midtown, etc. and you have to be on guard and on your game at all times...you are putting yourself in a situation where something IS going to happen...just a matter of where and when. He just looked like an angry player trying to leave the field to me. That big, with a helmet and pads, if he WANTED to beat on some Rocky Top fans he easily could have...

Stay off the field, nothing to discuss...

The Original Rooster

Mayor of Spring Hill
Of course I would be upset if it were my daughter, and if I were present, probably would have ended up on video too! Exactly what I tell my kids...you go to Mardi Gras, fraternity parties, or Music Midtown, etc. and you have to be on guard and on your game at all times...you are putting yourself in a situation where something IS going to happen...just a matter of where and when. He just looked like an angry player trying to leave the field to me. That big, with a helmet and pads, if he WANTED to beat on some Rocky Top fans he easily could have...

Stay off the field, nothing to discuss...
Lots of lessons from that game. Don't run on the field after a win. Don't tear down your goal posts and throw them in the river. Don't smack people on the head. :LOL:

Rackmaster

Political Forum Town Crier
There is NO reason to take football so serious that you either hit someone or provoke someone to defend their self!

It's just a game, yes losing SUXS but show some dignity and discipline!

And always hate Bama! ::ke::rofl::rofl: