Visited the Glock mothership this afternoon.

Adam5

My new G34 didn’t like some softer loads, and the end of the return spring looked like the end was sitting crooked. They said the spring was hanging up little due to a manufacturing defect, and replaced it.

My friend that was with me just bought a police trade in 21SF. They replaced all the springs, his four mags, and put in a standard trigger instead of the NY2 trigger that it had.

specialk

yeah, its why i own more than a few of them.....

Robert28

We have FN near where I live and what’s funny is they don’t even have a sign in front of the building. You’d never know it was even there, it’s just a really large building.

Reactions: Dub

specialk

Glocks about the same, in the middle of an industrial park....if you aint looking you'll fly right by it...

krizia829

Agreed.

Using the Shield Arms mags I am getting 15+1 with a 20 round spare.

Very easy to carry IWB. Conceals nicely.

View attachment 1277117View attachment 1277118
I've been considering the Shield Arms Mag upgrade. What do you think of it so far? Any issues with cycling? I know the magazine release also needs to be changed for it to function properly

krizia829

We have FN near where I live and what’s funny is they don’t even have a sign in front of the building. You’d never know it was even there, it’s just a really large building.
That's how the ATN building is here in south FL lol it's like a random warehouse. I had a job opportunity there about a year ago but super early schedule didn't work out for me with 2 small kids. Place was neat though inside!

Dub

I've been considering the Shield Arms Mag upgrade. What do you think of it so far? Any issues with cycling? I know the magazine release also needs to be changed for it to function properly

I have been using them with zero trouble whatsoever.

The mag release swap went smoothly.

Jester896

Senior Clown
I haven't had any issues with cycling and I haven't run mine as much as Dub has. For me... it went from not knowing it was there to well aware it is there.

snuffy

Are you talking about the added weight?
Thats why I haven't ordered any of them. Haven't started carrying the 48 yet
though.

snuffy

My 365 my EDC has 13 and it is ok.
Bought a Glock 19 and it was HEAVY with the 16.

Think I will leave my 48 with the 10 when and if I start carrying it.