Wagyu A5 and Surf & Turf...

specialk

If the word "Buckhead" is in the title of the business, you can't afford it. :bounce:

And to think when I grew up just past Lenox Square before it was Lenox Square, Buckhead was "the sticks" and everybody who lived there was a "hayseed".
had bid'ness over on the north side last week and decided to ride around cham/doraville on ptree and buford hwy....didnt recognize hardly anything....some of the old antique sellers and banks were about it.....

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
had bid'ness over on the north side last week and decided to ride around cham/doraville on ptree and buford hwy....didnt recognize hardly anything....some of the old antique sellers and banks were about it.....

The antique people are almost all long gone.

specialk

The antique people are almost all long gone.
yeah, anglers corner over in doraville is there not sure if they sell bait anymore....didnt notice the ice company either....i came down ptree off 285 then turned on cham-tucker over to buford then back to 285.....ill have to say the area is booming, no empty biz, places are open and hoping....

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
yeah, anglers corner over in doraville is there not sure if they sell bait anymore....didnt notice the ice company either....i came down ptree off 285 then turned on cham-tucker over to buford then back to 285.....ill have to say the area is booming, no empty biz, places are open and hoping....

Haven't been to Angler's Corner in decades and decades. PIB is all apartments now with 20 year + property tax moratoriums. Get that? The most valuable real estate in Chamblee and some of the most valuable real estate in Georgia is exempt from property taxes for 20 years. The woke mob has taken over.

You missed the GM Doraville plant. It's becoming massive Hollywood style sound stages. The California license plates are numerous and growing.

specialk

Dang thats amazing about the taxes.....dont tell me about movie making....its been around me for about 15yrs....a lot of "Zombieland" was filmed around me.....that started it....they are pushing a 1600ac site to host studios as well as onsite neighborhoods with homes, condos, apartments, and shopping centers.....imagine a city within a city for holly-weirdo's.....

Deerhead

If the word "Buckhead" is in the title of the business, you can't afford it. :bounce:

And to think when I grew up just past Lenox Square before it was Lenox Square, Buckhead was "the sticks" and everybody who lived there was a "hayseed".

an I remember when Lenox mall was just an open air strip shopping center. Then they made it an enclosed mall. My dad work across the street from Lenox. The was transferred way out to the sticks "Sandy Springs".

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
an I remember when Lenox mall was just an open air strip shopping center. Then they made it an enclosed mall. My dad work across the street from Lenox. The was transferred way out to the sticks "Sandy Springs".

I remember when it was all woods with one rich guy's house on it and we would sneak into his property and kill copperheads.

Don't nobody tell my mama and diddy that. They still don't know. :bounce:

Latest posts