Washington County Hunting Club openings for members. (PICS added!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HTRDNCK

bump

HTRDNCK

this is coondog when are you going to land 7706014226

Hey Coondog
We can go look at the place Sunday if you want. Will call you tomorrow.

Still need 2 if anybody else is interested....

HTRDNCK

Update:

I am headed down to the club in the early AM. If anyone is interested in a tour this weekend, PM before 10 tonight, else I wont get any messages until I return Sunday evening. I will be at the property all day Saturday and most of Sunday. So, if you want to see the place lets set it up tonight.

Hopefully will have some pictures of a couple hogs hanging on the skinning pole for the Monday bump.

I have one more spot left.

Marlin_444

Hey Tom:

Looking forward to seeing you this weekend!

Ron

HTRDNCK

Need one

HTRDNCK

is there still a spot open?

Yep. Still need one. I will be at the club this weekend doing a little Hog hunting and hopefully filling this spot. If anyone is interested in taking a tour, lets set it up. PM or email.

Check club website for rules and a map how to get there.

Thanks for the interest.

HTRDNCK

FULL for the 07-08 year:fine:

Marlin_444

Hey All:

This is a great tract to hunt, I took three deer here this past season... There are Hogs and Turkey too...

I would have stayed but we are moving to Alabama so my loss is your gain!!!

Have a Great Season in 08 - 09!!!

Ron

HTRDNCK

Hey All:

This is a great tract to hunt, I took three deer here this past season... There are Hogs and Turkey too...

I would have stayed but we are moving to Alabama so my loss is your gain!!!

Have a Great Season in 08 - 09!!!

Ron

Ron:

Thanks for the kind words! We sure hate to see you go to Alabama. It was a pleasure hunting with you this past year. You are always welcome around my fire, stay in touch.

As Ron says we have an opening, actually 2. If anyone is interested we can plan some tours of the place early May. Check the club website for details, rules etc. Once a date is set for a tour, I will post it here.

Thanks

HTRDNCK

As Ron says we have an opening, actually 2. If anyone is interested we can plan some tours of the place early May. Check the club website for details, rules etc. Once a date is set for a tour, I will post it here.

Thanks

do you have any openings in this club

Yes there are a couple openings in the club. I realize that this thread is a little hard to follow since it covers a couple years.

I always update the very first post with the current news.

Thanks

HTRDNCK

I would like to join your club if someone could call me.

678-978-2139 ronnie adkins

Hey Ronnie:

Just got back from spending the weekend at the club. Freshening mineral licks, filling feeders, hunting a few hogs....fun stuff. Here is one we killed Saturday afternoon.

I will give you a call this evening if that is OK.

Thanks

Attachments

• boar.jpg
    boar.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 649

ogre

Just To Let You Know I Joined Last Year,it Is Some Of The Best Property I've Ever Hunted.took One Deer Missed 2 Hogs With Bow And Saw Plenty Of Others. Hopefully Made New Long Term Friends And Go Back When Work Allows.also Tom Is A Great Guy And Does Have A Grown Up Club Attitude With Respectful Kids With Their Parents

HTRDNCK

Just To Let You Know I Joined Last Year,it Is Some Of The Best Property I've Ever Hunted.took One Deer Missed 2 Hogs With Bow And Saw Plenty Of Others. Hopefully Made New Long Term Friends And Go Back When Work Allows.also Tom Is A Great Guy And Does Have A Grown Up Club Attitude With Respectful Kids With Their Parents

Aww Shucks Ogre, your gonna make me blush ;).

Thanks for the kind words, we do have an excellent group of guys. The land aint bad either....

preciate the bump.

Status
Not open for further replies.