Well, I was having a great evening

Madsnooker

When I got home. Wife is gone tonight so I made me a little bite to eat, sit down and turn the TV on and start scrolling and quickly see a show called "them Dawgs". It appeared to be almost over but I click on it and it's showing the highlights of the osu/pup game. 30 seconds later I get to watch that lame kick again. I lost my appetite and now I'm just sitting here staring at the wall. Thanks espin!!!! facepalm:

Think I'll watch shark week now.:bounce:

Madsnooker

Came back from 14 down..... Twice. That's heart!
No doubt they showed heart! That game was about to be a blowout twice and both times "unfortunate bounces" went against OSU and the pups were given new life. It didn't help that after given a new life the osu DB triped on his own shoelaces allowing the pups a gimme 75 td on one play. That's the reason even Kirby said immediately after the game he doesn't know how they won that game. Bennett first response when the mic was shoved in his face said wow not sure how that just happened or something to that effect. Everyone couldn't believe how that game unfolded. Awesome football game no doubt and as I've said numerous times hats off to the pups!!!!

Tblank

No doubt they showed heart! That game was about to be a blowout twice and both times "unfortunate bounces" went against OSU and the pups were given new life. It didn't help that after given a new life the osu DB triped on his own shoelaces allowing the pups a gimme 75 td on one play. That's the reason even Kirby said immediately after the game he doesn't know how they won that game. Bennett first response when the mic was shoved in his face said wow not sure how that just happened or something to that effect. Everyone couldn't believe how that game unfolded. Awesome football game no doubt and as I've said numerous times hats off to the pups!!!!
Not trying to give you a hard time but I looked to me like Smith juked him out of his shoes and blew by him. Great game no doubt.

Madsnooker

Not trying to give you a hard time but I looked to me like Smith juked him out of his shoes and blew by him. Great game no doubt.
He just ran right by him and he didn't turn his hips and he fell. He was not a great CB and it showed. It was surprising he played Arian they way he did with his speed. CB said after the game he thought Arian was running a post based on the alignment. Maybe they make the play even if he doesnt fall but you just can't fall down in a moment like that. facepalm:

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

Honest Dawgs will admit that game was a game for the ages and the way CFB is supposed to go. tOSU was a worthy opponent.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

Madsnooker

Same outcome
You can tell we are along way off from that game. The game that OSU controlled 75% of and with out some mighty fortunate breaks for the pups would have lost. A game when it ended had alot of pup fans that saw the game for what it was and were extremely grateful for the win to now just being cocky. Lol
I dont think the pups will ever lose again. It great to be a pup fan right now!!!!! :cheers: