Well, it’s goodbye…….

slow motion

Good luck with the move. Enjoy your new surroundings.

Hoss

Good luck and congratulations on your move. Get us some masters tickets and I will come visit.?

Probably can’t do that, but daughter and and son-in-law have been telling us we can rent out our house during Master’s week and make chunk of money especially with our location.

Best of luck to you and the wife, Hoss. Augusta is a beautiful place, so you gonna have to break that camera out a little more and shoot some pics for us.
:cheers:

Planning on doing that. Walked along the canal last spring and was visualizing some shots.

Congrats to you and your wife! One serious question how bad / thick are the gnats and no seems?

Haven’t noticed them the times we’ve been over there and haven’t heard any complaints from the folks we know.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
No, we will be in Richmond county. Really nice neighborhood. Good access to everything.
Not too far from my place in SC. Nice country down there.

oldfella1962

Probably can’t do that, but daughter and and son-in-law have been telling us we can rent out our house during Master’s week and make chunk of money especially with our location.

Planning on doing that. Walked along the canal last spring and was visualizing some shots.

Haven’t noticed them the times we’ve been over there and haven’t heard any complaints from the folks we know.

That canal is a great area. There's a spot called "the clearing" which is a big open area with great views of some of the shoals in the Savanna River, and benches and even a public bathroom.

Hawken2222

Good luck to you your making a great move. .I left Conyers in 2016 after living there 33 years. I know reside in beautiful Morgan County, and I haven’t regret it for one second. One of the best moves I ever made.

Big7

The Oracle
…..Conyers. After nearly 40 years Mrs. Hoss and I are moving away from Conyers. We moved here for work, bought a home and raised our two daughters in Rockdale county. Daughters are married and moved away (still in GA) and I’m retired and Conyers and Rockdale county aren’t what they used to be, so we decided it was time to make a move. We are headed for Augusta. Been there several times and it fits our needs for things to do to keep us active And good healthcare. Also a son-in-law has several family members who live there and we really get along with them, so we have ready made friends. Looking forward to a change. Will miss some good friends from the neighborhood, but they all say they’d like to get out too. Only bad thing is moving sucks. Amazing how much junk you acquire in nearly 40 years. Good news is it hasn’t increased the distance to our hunting land And maybe have a little better traffic being farther away from Atlanta. Move day is August 15th.
I did my 25- 30.
More than enough for me.

Thought it was taking a step up when I was young.

It's an overpopulated dump.

CONGRATULATIONS ?

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
Dang hoss. Your going to leave me behind. You should let me buy you a cup of coffee at Randy’s before you leave.

buster30

Best of luck to you on your move. Augusta is a fine place to finish the ride. We moved almost 3months ago after 40 years In Gwinnett. We moved below the gnat line to Nashville Ga to be near the grandkids. Gwinnett has almost 1 million people and climbing. Berrien county has less the 20,000. I’m acting like I retired but haven’t told anybody yet. Congratulations and Enjoy the new surroundings.

oldfella1962

Best of luck to you on your move. Augusta is a fine place to finish the ride. We moved almost 3months ago after 40 years In Gwinnett. We moved below the gnat line to Nashville Ga to be near the grandkids. Gwinnett has almost 1 million people and climbing. Berrien county has less the 20,000. I’m acting like I retired but haven’t told anybody yet. Congratulations and Enjoy the new surroundings.

I never knew there was a Nashville Georgia!

JustUs4All

Slow Mod
Staff member
There are lots of little heard of places in Georgia. I enjoy the White Oak community between Pumpkin Center, Dearing, Boneville, and Appling.

AugustaDawg

…..Conyers. After nearly 40 years Mrs. Hoss and I are moving away from Conyers. We moved here for work, bought a home and raised our two daughters in Rockdale county. Daughters are married and moved away (still in GA) and I’m retired and Conyers and Rockdale county aren’t what they used to be, so we decided it was time to make a move. We are headed for Augusta. Been there several times and it fits our needs for things to do to keep us active And good healthcare. Also a son-in-law has several family members who live there and we really get along with them, so we have ready made friends. Looking forward to a change. Will miss some good friends from the neighborhood, but they all say they’d like to get out too. Only bad thing is moving sucks. Amazing how much junk you acquire in nearly 40 years. Good news is it hasn’t increased the distance to our hunting land And maybe have a little better traffic being farther away from Atlanta. Move day is August 15th.
If you need any opinions about things around here, I'll be glad to help.