West Point today???

valiant

Anybody do any good today at West Point with crappie?
We went to Big Lazer and didn’t even get a bite!!

Josh B

Have you ever got a bite at Big Lazer? I fished over there 2 days straight trying to catch anything that would bite. Think I caught a 2" bream!

valiant

In May & June I can catch limits of bluegill & shellcrackers!! Im just getting into crappie fishing. I've seen a 4lb crappie come out of Big lazer & was told about a 5 pounder!!! It seems to be all or nothing there!!!!!

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
My dad fished Thursday and Friday , caught a limit Thursday , went back Friday to same spot and fished a hour longer and caught 4

Dutch

AMERICAN WARRIOR
My dad fished Thursday and Friday , caught a limit Thursday , went back Friday to same spot and fished a hour longer and caught 4

a little rain doesn't bother me...but dang, that some serious dedication with the monsoon we was having on Thursday. I am not that hardcore...

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
a little rain doesn't bother me...but dang, that some serious dedication with the monsoon we was having on Thursday. I am not that hardcore...
Sorry , it was Wednesday and Friday

Dutch

AMERICAN WARRIOR
Seen a pic from West Point and one from Sinclair that were taken today and they are both ORANGE.

And more rain for tomorrow.:banginghe

Guess I will have to put a set of mud grips on my oat to go fishing this Friday.:bounce:

atlapp

I caught 20 Saturday and 3 on Sunday, lake levels have been crazy and water clarity is 0. I could see fish on scan but could not get them to bite!!