Western Ky

Bucaramus

Bach at it again. Only 1 seen this morning. Try, try, try again. My buddy missed this morning.

Last edited:

Bucaramus

Looks likely it's going to be an ofer again. It's tough paying all this money and not even see does. That's hunting though.

Bucaramus

I sure hope it gets better. Ended up seeing 1 little doe right at dark. Buddy saw 7 at dark. No shooters though. Back at it hunting a clear cut today. 31 degrees with a constant Ky wind.

M80

Useles Billy’s Spiritual Counselor
Good luck sir, hope you kill a good un

Bucaramus

Thanks for the well wishes. Corns been cut for a little while and the field has been sowed with either wheat or rye. Green as can be where there ain't corn stalks.

UK bowhunter

Man.....you are getting me fired up to go now. Going to be in Livingston Co. next week. Ready to see a few nice deer!!

Good luck

Bucaramus

Ended up seeing 9 does and 1 buck but it was too dark to tell what he was. Try again tomorrow. Last day so hope to get out done.

Bucaramus

Back at it again. In the edge of the same field but in a blind this time looking down into thick woods. Busted some when I got here. Hope they come back. Been here an hour waiting on daylight. Suns almost all the way up now. Bring on the action! Last day for us.

Bucaramus

Tag soup boys. The outfitter offered us to hunt this morning nut there was a monsoon going on this morning so we left. Supposed to be really cold weather coming in for the weekend so maybe they'll knock some down.

jimbar

I'm thinking about trying a paid hunt in KY next year. Would you go back to the same place?