I float manana

1eyefishing

...just joking, seriously.
@1eyefishing invited me to go eat but I was too slow. Think he almost passed out from weakness before giving up on me.
It's island time down here, but my fishing buddy for tomorrow is headed over before we got a chance to make plans...
Strategery for tomorrow... Bait mission by boat and foot, then try to snag a few pin fish on our way offshore. Hit public numbers to see if we can find anything on the bottom or swimming by... Maybe a little inshore trout and red fishing on the way in.
All depending on the wind and weather...
'Kinda like fishing'...
Biggest 'game time' day of fishing yet this spring for me...
:)

slow motion

We are mainly going for permit, but we had to push it back to July 16, 1718

Son’s wife had gotten some tickets to go see the Atlanta Braves and he loves baseball and he loves the Braves
Well good luck in July my friend. Amazing that the Braves are so close and we seldom go. Did get a commemorative championship ring at a game in 22 though. Kinda gaudy but I got one. Yeah it was free.20220411_182813.jpg

slow motion

Not exactly new since I did the same yesterday. Microwaved a leftover venison sausage and canned biscuit.

Side note: free to a good home 1 croc for left foot.

slow motion

I bet it won't look that way Saturday.
For sure. .

Got cut off once and a few short trout. That's about it. Wind is up so the drift is quick. Waves aren't that big just frequent. Working out my abs.

slow motion

A little different scenery. Bar hopping. Not much luck here either. 20240523_102056.jpg

slow motion

C'mon man you gotta pick it up and get on them fish :ROFLMAO:
Trying. Found a shallow bar. Luckily at idle speed. Ran back out on flats. Got on good bite. Mostly shorts but 2 in box. Still picking up a few but definitely slowed. Hoping when tide gets back going it fires back up.

slow motion

Should have had a limit or well over. My met man's skills have not improved overnight Did manage 1 more in the box though. Getting hungry. Made a lunch and left it on the table. Had some orange crackers with peanut butter since breakfast. Probably call it soon.

slow motion

Okay I have a tale for you but will have to be a bedtime story. Suffice it to say I won't have to spend the night in the refuge or wait for a tide change.

Latest posts