What’s left

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
So my trip to Florida was a successful one. I killed a nice pig and a small deer. We ate the pork backstraps in camp. After giving my BFF and brother some, all I found in the cooler when I got home was this lil shoulder. The grill was too hot and I couldn’t get it to settle so it only smoked for an hour before going in the oven in a roasting pan, but it sure was good. I have been so caught up in venison the last few years, I forgot how much I love me some pork.
D58694BB-F7DE-4709-81DC-6C4E38D5E63A.jpeg

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Wild hog is hard to beat , I bet that was delicious

Josh B

Yeah I think I like the hogs more than deer. I haven't smoked any yet. I cook it down in the crock pot and either make pulled pork or leave it in bigger pieces for pork tacos. I cut the strap up and pound them out and fry almost like cube steak.

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Yeah I think I like the hogs more than deer. I haven't smoked any yet. I cook it down in the crock pot and either make pulled pork or leave it in bigger pieces for pork tacos. I cut the strap up and pound them out and fry almost like cube steak.
That’s about what I do , if you get a nice and fat one they make some excellent sausage

Latest posts