What a great recruiting tool

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
This one is better.. ;)

422232949_765145258821900_507404570044846018_n.jpg

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
It's not better but that's cool as well. ;)
I think Nebraska has the record for 26 straight seasons that ended a couple years ago?
Sad but true. 2024 starts another run, :clap:

MudDucker

Staff member
Rookie of the year ... but no titles. ::ke:

Madsnooker

Rookie of the year ... but no titles. ::ke:
No doubt. Day has left some hardware laying around in his first 5 years of being a head coach. I'm curious to see how he does going forward? Personally I love what he's done and think he will get it done soon as Kirby did. We will see?

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Stroud had a great rookie season. I figured he’d do well, but he did better than I could’ve expected in his first year. I like Stroud and wish him well. Seems like a good dude.

ATLFalconsfan80

As great as Alabama has been on the gridiron, a Crimson Tide player has never scored a point in the Super Bowl, as confirmed by CBS Sports Research. The drought will continue this year, as there are no Alabama players on the Kansas City Chiefs and San Francisco 49ers.

Alabama is not one of the 143 colleges that have had a player score a Super Bowl point. Miami leads the way with 84 players. Former Washington kicker Curt Knight put the Coast Guard on that list with his extra point in Super Bowl VII.

The fact that no Alabama player has scored a Super Bowl point is nothing short of mind-boggling. Very few schools have enjoyed the success that Alabama has over the Super Bowl era, especially during Nick Saban's time in Tuscaloosa. A whopping 35 players who played for Saban at Alabama took part in the 2023 playoffs.

You might be asking, didn't Jalen Hurts run for three touchdowns in last year's Super Bowl? He did, but because he finished his career at Oklahoma, Hurts doesn't count an an Alabama alum.

buckmanmike

What about Joe Namath. He passed for touchdowns, and didn't he QB sneak a TD or extra point?
Nope, I looked it up. Scoring in SB 3 was running and FGs. My bad.

James12

Still a crying shame what happened to Pruitt n co. Knowing every last one of every last one of them were all doing the same thing. Should’ve used Whole Foods or trader joes bags through - lib officials would’ve been proud, not offended.