What Do You Have Planned ?

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !
Going to work on wiring the new shop after I do a flood damage assessment. I got ran out of there yesterday by lightning and water was going over the construction driveway. Saw several new lakes in pastures that have never held water before. I guess the ground was already saturated.

GON watch the end of the Bama game and then the UGA game and then hit the rack.

doenightmare

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gotta work till 10:00 tonight. It's my company's end of year - all hands on deck. New Years always sucks for me. :mad:

Redbow

Cooking greens and peas this morning, i think they taste better the next day....check cams and feeders around the house later on between showers....probably clean the kennel too.....good time to drag out the rabbit hunting stuff, make sure i can still fit into my briar britches and charge the collars too.....Happy New year Redbow and fellow Gon'ers!!!

I agree, food that is cooked the day b4 you eat it often tastes better to me also. Rabbit hunting stuff, I doubt I could fit in mine now I haven't been Rabbit hunting in decades. When the last of my Beagles got too old to hunt back in the 90's I quit hunting for good. I honestly do not miss the hunting much at all but being in the woods I do miss. Just too darn many ticks around now for me to spend much time in there. And there are very few Rabbits to be found in our neck of the woods anymore.

The Original Rooster

Mayor of Spring Hill
Lazy day around here today. I'm just going to clean the leaves out of the pool and balance the chemicals after this rain. Might blow some leaves around and burn up some old papers and stuff in the burn barrel.

Dutch

AMERICAN WARRIOR
Working.

Alot of folks at the plant took time off to party and watch sportsball.

I'll take that triple time.