What do you think this is?

Daddyboy

MAN! Second picture you can tell where the upper part of the outfit and the pants section differ. Notice the higher right side of the body you can see how the pants section rides higher while bending over as a two piece will do. Bend over and check out how the pants do around your back. And to have two picture that close in time with no other or better photos. Yea, I almost fell fer it.

Daddyboy

Got to hand it to the folks that put in so much time and effort. Speildberg would be proud.

dawg2

AWOL ADMINISTRATOR
In the second pic it almost looks like there are rear pockets. I don't know about that one...

FX Jenkins

unclassed primate

knifemaker

Looks like he's got a can of skoal in each back pocket. And why are his arms longer than his legs?

Researcher31726

Gone But Not Forgotten
Looks like he's got a can of skoal in each back pocket. And why are his arms longer than his legs?

I have to disagree, knifemaker....I was thinking Copenhagen, myself.:bounce::bounce:

Man, I hate it when IDIOTS do stuff like that and try to post for the real thing..:(.Someone will fall for that photo as being the gospel unfortunately.:banginghe
Sue

Researcher31726

Gone But Not Forgotten
Valentines bigfoot hunt? :huh:
I'm all out of 10 foot poles to touch that with! :rofl:There's just too much fodder for humor in that'un!! ::gone:
/QUOTE]

Ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhppppppppsssssss!:rolleyes:
Speaking of Bigfoot....well, not exactly....I put my size 6.5 right into that one all by my lonesome, didn't I? (Looks like I need to get Smokey to start proofing my posts again?)
:rofl::banginghe:hair:
Sue