What kind of food do you feed your dog?

JoeBanker

Banned
Ok... I'm just curious as to what kind of dog food ya'll feed your mutts. I've always fed my dogs 'Ol Roy so I'm a little curious of what everyone else uses so I come up with a little poll.

Last edited:

Beehaw

Ol Roy lamb and cereal (I think). If you look at the ingredients of the foods, Ol Roy almost always has the same ingredients (in the same order) as the major brands.

I have heard a vet on the radio several times talking about feeding a dog only natural things they would eat in the wild. Things like raw chicken, etc. He says you can feed them the bone and all, as long as it is raw. Check out this link, I am not sure if it the vet that I heard, but it is the same subject.

http://www.njboxers.com/faqs.htm

Last edited:

coon dawg

GONetwork Member

Diamond..............green bag..............to all 8 of 'em....... :D

No. GA. Mt. Man

Gone But Not Forgotten
I feed mine nothing but Lettuce...he wouldn't eat it for the first 3 weeks but after that I ain't had no problems.

specialk

ole roy to all 13......

fishdog

No. GA. Mt. Man said:
I feed mine nothing but Lettuce...he wouldn't eat it for the first 3 weeks but after that I ain't had no problems.
What no polk salit?

No. GA. Mt. Man

Gone But Not Forgotten
Ain't wasting no Poke on a dog.

dixie

Ours is SPOILED ROTTEN, he won't eat anything except kibbles and chunks, the upside is, its about the only food that don't give him gas!!

7Mag Hunter

Dog Food

Purina puppy chow for now...Then likely Old Roy...

Used Old Roy for Dobie I had for 12 years....Elmo dog
would eat the whole bag at one sitting if I'd let him...

Guess my 2 Lab pups will grow into it as well.... :cool: :cool:

GA DAWG

BLACK GOLD.gray bag in the summer and the black bag in fall winter and spring!

Jkidd

Black Gold here :) great dog food.... Switched from Diamond back in the spring and will never go back to it....

Jason

Heathen

Heck I've fed mine Science Diet, Iams, and Purina Pro Plan, usually what is on sale . :bounce:

DS7418

Gone But Not Forgotten
Kibbles & Bits,,,,homestyle.