What should i do?

baseball_hunter#8

Im thinking about getting out of my hunting club because no body in the club takes huntin serious. There are guys rolling up in there in 2 wheel drive trucks that aint lifted, no under armour camo, igloo coolers every where (no yetis), & they all want to shoot bucks that are under 160"! One of em just ruined my opening weekend, he showed up with a four wheeler in the bed of his truck! He aint even got the decency to get a side by side UTV and a nice trailer. I have had about all i can take of this non sense. Any suggestions?

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
I'd find a new place for sure. Half of 'em probably don't even carry a tape measure to the woods, or have one of those things on the Reese hitch of their truck where you can haul a deer around in plain sight to every store in the county until it rots.

baseball_hunter#8

I'd find a new place for sure. Half of 'em probably don't even carry a tape measure to the woods, or have one of those things on the Reese hitch of their truck where you can haul a deer around in plain sight to every store in the county until it rots.

Sounds like you know exactly the kind of "hunter" im talking about. They dont want to know what their deer scores because it would be pathetic, they wont name the deer and watch em grow like youre supposed to do.

T-N-T

If your dues are paid up, I'd quit right now. And tell them ol TopherAndTick is coming to school them the rest of the season.

RNC

:bounce:I:bounce: think you should just mind their own business:bounce:

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Do any of them have stickers on their bumpers that say something like "Ozonics Pro-staff," or "QDMA is the only path to enlightenment?" Do they tie little rags to their bootstrings soaked with BFO when they go into the woods? Do y'all look at trailcam pics of all the bucks and reach a consensus of how old they are and figure out cool names like "Ol' Cactus Rack?" If not, I'd leave a black mark in the driveway. They just gonna bring you down, man.

baseball_hunter#8

I guess i should have known better, the writing was on the wall. I should have left when i saw the club didnt have any club stickers or logos, no one is a member of any pro staff (cept me of course) & they didnt do monthly trail camera meetings to age, score & name potential shooters.

T-N-T

I bet the box stands don't even have coffee makers in em.facepalm:

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
What kind of lodge is on the place. They do have a lodge with a hot tub on each deck for the rooms. Right

baseball_hunter#8

What kind of lodge is on the place. They do have a lodge with a hot tub on each deck for the rooms. Right

They are nothing short of modern day cave men, sleeping in old campers with no running water or electricity. They have no shame, they act like a bath with scent killing shampoo & soap isnt a must before every hunt. I wanted to start a board of directors and raise the dues where we could build a lodge with the modern convenience that are necessary for hunting, but no one was interested. Its hard to find a club with real hunters when you get outside the perimeter.

mark-7mag

Useless Billy Director of transpotation
if its not bow only, they aren't real hunters anyway....That's not my rifle in my avatar btw

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
It just occurred to me- QDMA is a HOA for deer hunters.

specialk

we need one more to fill our membership and you and your fish eating skills would fit right into club life....PM sent....

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Do they bring the whole deer back to camp to get a live weight and show everyone else how to properly gut a deer? Probably leave the innerds in the bucket to attract other deer too.

mark-7mag

Useless Billy Director of transpotation
I'm on the igloo pro staff and find this thread very offensive.

You lie! You have a Yeti, or do you just have the hat and sticka?