What you drankin' Uncle Geezer?

Hoss

I like Basil Hayden but haven’t tried the toast. It also keeps increasing in price like everything else. Hope you enjoy and give us a review please.
I like Basil Hayden and saw the Toast one day and decided to give it a try. Good stuff. Easy to drink neat, good flavor and no real burn. The game was close enough, I ended up finishing the bottle. I need to get another one.

slow motion

How was it? I bought a bottle 2 years back as a prize for a hunting club I was in. After I bought I read reviews. They weren't positive. Not in the club anymore, not related, so don't know how the recipient liked it.
Lusty claw. It’s a new one for me. Mid tier for price, around $75 bucks. View attachment 1293794

Tblank

How was it? I bought a bottle 2 years back as a prize for a hunting club I was in. After I bought I read reviews. They weren't positive. Not in the club anymore, not related, so don't know how the recipient liked it.
Just okay to me. For the money it’s just hard to beat Woodford. I do like to try different bourbons though.

slow motion

Just okay to me. For the money it’s just hard to beat Woodford. I do like to try different bourbons though.
Didn't mean to throw shade on it. Bought it for the cool bottle. I'm a sucker for a neat bottle.