whats the best shot you ever seen?

Mudfeather

I appreciate what RC says about me...BUT I would trade all the great shoys I've made so far for the INTENSITY I have seen him shoot critters with.

He is as cool and as consistent as they come!!!

fflintlock

Useles Billy’s Clubhouse Maintenance man
Yea, I don't know if I should beleive Al or not, the part about the "knot" being right where the nock was suppose to be, is a bit suspect.
Did I ever tell ya about the time, ahh, I'll tell ya later ;)

WildmanSC

I didn't see this one in person, but I did see it on a video. It was a Ricky Welch hunting video. When he took the shot I couldn't even see what he was shooting. Then I saw the arrow go up, and then down, and then I saw turkey wings flopping all over the place. As I recall, the shot was 58 yards. The turkey didn't move from where it was hit. The young man can flat shoot a longbow or recurve equally well.

Bill

I saw Al center punch a S. Carolina hog this summer, 65 yds or so away. You coulda heard him yell in Atlanta. Even got his "good" arrow back.

Lowjack

Best Shot I ever made was this pig, that had being hit by my buddy and he made a b-line for me, I shot at him head on and at 30 yards Got him right in the face near the eye, the zwicky 125 gr, 2 blade broadhead traveled all the way to the brain and he landed 2 feet in front of me, I never seen a pig move that quick, nor do I remember me shooting at a target that quick and such a small moving target, if I had not dropped him I surely would have needed stitches in my legs.