What's your Overalls Gun?

pjciii

rosewood

I wish I had a pistol. Mine fell out my pocket into the River. :mad:
Was watching Swamp People a few years back, and Bruce Mitchell, the guy with no shirt and overalls carries a NAA 22mag in his bibb pocket. He fell in the water with the gator once and pulled it out to finished the gator off. Recent episode, he starting pulling out guns from every pocket..

Rosewood

Ocmulgee44

I wear jogging shorts, a T-shirt and overalls about every day. In winter I add a sweatshirt. I always have a North American Arms mini revolver in my pocket. I don't go to town much so that works most of the time. I picked up a Smart Carry holster a few years ago and it works really well with overalls.
I have a Glock 36 and a Charter Bulldog that fit fine. I have a PMR 30 that prints a little but works too.

Railroader

Billy’s Security Guard.
I wear jogging shorts, a T-shirt and overalls about every day. In winter I add a sweatshirt. I always have a North American Arms mini revolver in my pocket. I don't go to town much so that works most of the time. I picked up a Smart Carry holster a few years ago and it works really well with overalls.
I have a Glock 36 and a Charter Bulldog that fit fine. I have a PMR 30 that prints a little but works too.
I can see how that would work very well with overalls!

Good tip!

chase870

Possum Sox
I carry a hammerless 38 if I need a pocket gun front back or bibb it works in every pocket. Plus I have faith in a 125gr jacked hollow point +P, my Maintenace man at the Trailer Park killed his 2 worthless step sons with that load and swears by it

weagle

S&W Hand Ejector 6 shot .32 S&W. Front pocket.

4sYKDk0.jpg

Robert28

It’s a little heavy to carry in bib overalls but if you don’t have to carry it all day, it’s not bad. She needs some new grips and I’m on the hunt for those but other than that she’s in really good shape for a 10-5.

Attachments

• IMG_0812.jpeg
    IMG_0812.jpeg
    419.2 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0811.jpeg
    IMG_0811.jpeg
    423.3 KB · Views: 12

sleepr71

I'm really liking the max 380, got some 12 round mags, very accurate.

Just picked one of these up myself. Really like the weight,size,and that it’s mostly composite. Should make a good EDC sidearm. Appears that it may just ride in my front,or back,pants pocket…

sleepr71

I carry a hammerless 38 if I need a pocket gun front back or bibb it works in every pocket. Plus I have faith in a 125gr jacked hollow point +P, my Maintenace man at the Trailer Park killed his 2 worthless step sons with that load and swears by it

Hard to beat first hand experience…

leroy

Just picked one of these up myself. Really like the weight,size,and that it’s mostly composite. Should make a good EDC sidearm. Appears that it may just ride in my front,or back,pants pocket…
Only drawback to myself is it does print a little more than the original LCP in a pocket holster that I've been carrying for years

chase870

Possum Sox
Hard to beat first hand experience…
Yes it is, he was renting a lot for his single wide from me at the time, and one of the hardest drinking trim carpenters I've ever known, and the best trim carpenter I have ever seen. They were drinking and playing cards got in a fight and the boys beat him down. I knew the step sons and I'm sure they would have beat him to death. It should have been a self defense case but he served 20 and is still on parole or probation. When he got out prison he called and asked if I would rent to him put him in his old trailer.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
I love overalls, but that's one of the reasons I seldom wear them. If I do, it's usually a little Ruger LC9 in the bib. I hate carrying a gun in my pocket, because I always carry a bunch of other stuff in my pockets.