wheeler county deer season 2010-2011

fountain

Several big bucks have been killed the last few days. Sh
oils be pretty good this weekend with the cod weather coming

GEORGIA-HAMMER64

Seen plenty of deer this evening lost count at 15 before it got to dark to see must have been this front coming in had them up and feeding.

It was slow for me this weekend. Saw does but nothing chasing... in one sitting saw 6 does come out together but no bucks.... Everyone i spoke to intown also said it was slow.. Anyone see any chasing going on? im just inside of wheeler near scotland.:huh:

Any update from the weekend?.. Going up this week... thanks

seabear2

Rut appears to be over where Im hunting. Saw lots of deer this week but no chasing at all. Bucks alone and does all together feeding. I put in lots of time in the stand this week but it beats work anytime.

PRMS0001.jpg

I know its only a back shot but this guy has been trespassing on my property.. If any of you know him please let him know to stay off... There is allot of land out there why do people continue to trespass.

:confused:

fountain

Where is that pic at? Lots of trespassing and poaching aroun. Saw some chasing Thursday and Friday morning g with lotsnog fresh running tracks still around. The rut was not really defined around us this year. I have only seen 2 decent bucks all year that were 4.5 yrs old+

seabear2

where are you hunting in wheeler seabear?

All of my areas are within a 5 miles of Alamo. I took off work this week and hunted hard. I sat til at least11am each day, some mid day hunts, and each evening. Most of the movement was in the mornings 7:45-9:00. Evenings were slow. My partner Huntgm killed a solid buck Wednesday morning so maybe he will post some pics. His hocks were dark and he was stinking. The other bucks I saw had clean hocks and normal neck size for the most part.

seabear2

Where is that pic at? Lots of trespassing and poaching aroun. Saw some chasing Thursday and Friday morning g with lotsnog fresh running tracks still around. The rut was not really defined around us this year. I have only seen 2 decent bucks all year that were 4.5 yrs old+

I can attest to this. Someone stole my feeder in one of my spots within the last two weeks. I hate thieves:hammers:

The property is Just inside the wheeler county line SE of scotland... Hey atleast he did not steal the cammeras.