When yall planting?

SRShunter

The clovers I'm going with this year.!.! I have some durana that is doing well in one spot from last falls planting!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200929-060723_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20200929-060723_Gallery.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 34
  • Screenshot_20200929-060719_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20200929-060719_Gallery.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 33
  • Screenshot_20200929-060717_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20200929-060717_Gallery.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 33

Canuck5

Food Plot advisor extraordinaire !
Looks like you've got a good selection! Your arrowleaf clover is not inoculated, but if you have planted arrowleaf there recently, you should be fine. If not, you can buy inoculant for about $10, which would do a 50 pound bag.

inoculants.JPG

treemanjohn

Banned
Good clover germination where I dumped about 5 lbs. I got up what I could but still left thousands behind. 7 days. That hurricane rain helped a lot
20201001_202459.jpg20201001_202442.jpg

No peekin

Gonna plant in wilcox this weekend. Mix of oats ,wheat,abruzzi rye,daikon radish,ptp and crimson clover.

Canuck5

Food Plot advisor extraordinaire !
I'm done ...... like a dinner!

Buckfever

Got 3 plots done yesterday, but the last 3 are still to wet in spots to plant. Maybe next weekend if there's no rain.

Bullochcountyhunter

Planted last Sunday will get pics Wednesday. 1/2 acre in a mix of wheat, rye, oats, crimson clover and durana clover. Goal is for this to be a permanent clover plot, I'm tired of the up keep of planting 2 times a year for it all to be wiped out in weeks. Soil is amended properly and has two plantings of organic matter tilled into it now. Other plot got same mix except durana and added a bag of winter peas. Gotta work on soil in this plot, first time it's been planted.

DSGB

Planted abruzzi rye and durana clover in my little 1/3 acre plot yesterday afternoon.
2692959E-6EBB-4954-BA6F-23F2FB016474.jpeg

ChattBuck

Got about 2 acres of winter wheat in yesterday. Soil was still wet from hard rains 5 days ago. Doesn't look good for rain in NW GA for 5-6 days. Hopeful for this weekend. The storm brewing in the gulf may come up through the South in time to screw up a football weekend.

Eleven Food Plots planted this weekend. Two fertilizers spread and tilled in. Oats sowed and Cultipacked in all eleven. Arrowleaf, Durana, and Chicory, sowed and Cultipacked in first picture. Arrowleaf, Durana and Medium Red Clover sowed and Cultipacked in second picture. Five of the remaining plots had Australian Winter Peas drilled in and Cultipacked over the Oats. Busy Weekend, supposed to rain tomorrow, Friday and Saturday. Praying!

Thanks Canuck5 for the advice on the clover!IMG_3089.jpgIMG_3090-1.jpg

IMG_3089.jpg

IMG_3090-1.jpg

Stephen2110

As promised, here is the pics of how my plots are doing so far.

Attachments

• middle plot.jpg
    middle plot.jpg
    348.7 KB · Views: 10
  • shann1.jpg
    shann1.jpg
    318.7 KB · Views: 10

Gaswamp

Gonna plant in wilcox this weekend. Mix of oats ,wheat,abruzzi rye,daikon radish,ptp and crimson clover.
what part of Wilcox?

Went up to water trees yesterday evening. Excited to see that the little rain shower we had Monday Morning has already started the clover germinating. Two other plots have the Oats coming up. Excited, come on weekend rain!
IMG_3100.jpg

baddave

today - taliaferro county - feed wheat - best attractant i've seen and cheap. hopefully get some rain very soon