Which bug it is?

bany

Got these around now. I think I destroyed all the other pests. Some one said it’s a German roach.

Attachments

• C74254C8-19EF-4AC4-9FEC-23F95F8B41DD.jpeg
    C74254C8-19EF-4AC4-9FEC-23F95F8B41DD.jpeg
    78.4 KB · Views: 90

fireman32

"Useless Billy" Fire Chief.
Hard to tell from the pic. Is it inside or out? If it’s inside, get some Advion gel. Apply it where ever you see a cluster of roaches. Under the fridge, microwave, crevices under the sink any and everywhere dark and warm. You have to hit every spot. After that, wait a week or so then bait again. After 2-3 treatment if you’re still seeing them change baits because they become immune rather quickly.
Normally a spray chemical isn’t as effective as a gel on German roaches. Can’t stress treating everywhere enough.

bany

I have some of that out now. We kinda wiped out everything in this new to us house last fall. There aren’t many of these (knock wood) but they keep showing mostly around or in my keurig. most are the small ones.
Gonna lay down the spray and more gel and hope it finishes them!

fireman32

"Useless Billy" Fire Chief.
Precor 2000 is a decent aerosol for contact killing control, not much residual though. Maxforce is another good bait, good luck, they can be a pain to get rid of.
The important thing is to break their life cycle. You can kill what’s there, but you have to continue treating until the hidden eggs hatch.
I did pest control for a little while and I had a couple of houses that whipped my tail before I finally won the battle.

Tunaman

BANNED
Doesnt look like a German in the pic...if there are many you better gat some help! 2 German roaches can make 200,000 a yr! They will quickly fill every crack and crevice and even the walls! Every suggestion above will kill some....but not all! Like I said the pic is terrible...it’s hard to tell. I been in the pest business 25 yrs.