White Rifles Super 91

pacecars

I always regretted selling my White Super 91 .504 rifle several years ago and have been on the hunt for a replacement for a while. I finally found one and it arrived today. I went with a Super 91 in .451 with a 24 inch barrel, laminated stock and Teflon coated stainless barrel and action. I bought a Burris Drop Tine 3-9x40 scope to go on it. I am just waiting on the Warne rings and some No Excuses 460 gr conicals to arrive to complete the ensemble

Jack Flynn

I'm a Doc White fan since he started making them. .451 is my caliber of choice in both of them. Been shooting the 460 gr slugs along with the 520 gr too. My Whitetail tore up so many scopes from the recoil I just went back to the peep sights. Killed a ton of deer with these guns and some gobblers with the Tominator. Excellent choice you made there.

pacecars

Got the Burris mounted so just waiting on the bullets to arrive to go shoot it
08-B8848-D-D638-4-AF1-8992-BE7823-C7-F5-F2.jpg

Jack Flynn

Beautiful gun and if everyone knew just how easy they load and good they shoot you couldn't find one anywhere. Anyway for the guys reading this. You can take the no excuses 460 gr slug and drop it straight down the barrel to the breach plug all by itself. Then flip the gun over and it'll drop out in your hand..........

pacecars

I love that I can shoot 10 - 20 shots without having to clean between shots