Who's the MAN on Woodys ??

coon dawg

GONetwork Member

Arrow3 said:
Too many good people on here to pick a favorite
I would have to say that the Freeman Brothers are at the top of a lot of people's list...

I hear the way they work the World crocheting and potpourri festival is something special to see... :D
..........I also heard Scott recited some mean poetry??? :D

Kreed5821

Gone but not forgotten.
I have to give honorable mentions to Mr. Holt. Several times he has answered questions I've had and I appreciate that a lot, but I would have to say Woody would be my choice for "the man". I remember going in his shop many years ago when Gary was still in there with him. I thought I was in redneck heaven with animal heads everywhere and fishing tackle everywhere else! Once, Woody had a couple of bear paws skinned out and laying on a cardboard box flap. They looked just like human hands and I looked in the box expecting to see somebody skint! I always liked going in there. Wish I had a good excuse to go in now. Maybe this fall I'll get one!

Jeff Phillips

Woody - I have spent some time with him and enjoyed every minute.

Vernon Holt - You have to respect his knowledge, wisdom, and history.

Jeff Young - I have enjoyed spending time off the board with Jeff and his family. I don't think we have anyone on here with more passion and drive to work for our future. He also stays pretty calm through all the attacks and junk thrown at him for making sure this place stays as good as it is!

Most missed: ER

leo

Retired Woody's Mod 7/01-12/09
IMO, there is not just one

Woody, thanks for the site, the sage leadership, and the opportunity to be a part of it :clap:

Jeff and Jim, for taking the heat on a lot of calls/decisions that are not always yours, for providing the leadership, and just being here, you are appreciated :clap:

All mods, for the time spent and the helping each other and the members. :clap:

I could go on and on recognizing members that contribute so much, but I would probably miss one or two :eek: so I'll do it the easy way ....Members old and new, including the silent majority, for working with us to make Woody's/GON what it is :clap:

Randy

They have not responded, but I am pretty sure Pwalls and CSgreen think I am.

raghorn

Mr. Vernon , Randy , Bowbender :bounce: , MCBuck , Taylor Co. , and a lot more ! Ilove this place...............:cool:

No. GA. Mt. Man

Gone But Not Forgotten
There are so many I can't name one. Mr. Vernon,Branch,Festus,HT2,Gitter,3&8,CoonDawg,Dutch,Rack,Georgiaastro,Phil, and more than I'm willing to type in.I enjoy batting the breeze with all of you.

HuntinRebel3

raghorn said:
Mr. Vernon , Randy , Bowbender :bounce: , MCBuck , Taylor Co. , and a lot more ! Ilove this place...............:cool:

Have to admit, I enjoy this place alot more since I started posting more and lurking less!! :D

MCBUCK

:bounce: :bounce:
Randy said:
They have not responded, but I am pretty sure Pwalls and CSgreen think I am.
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Handgunner

Woody and Vernon.

Vernon can say more in a few words than most can in three pages. I know, I've seen him do it! :clap:

Mrs. Arrow3

Everybody's great on here, but of course, HT2 (even with our differences of opinions ;) ), Woody's Janitor, and the Freeman bros. are all great guys....

However, IMO Arrow3 will always be THE MAN to me!! :D

meriwether john

another for Mr. Vernon---never met him YET but from day 1 finding this site I recognized he was someone special. Those of you who know him well are indeed blest. talking with others on here who know Mr. Holt all agree what a great person he truly is.

outside of hunt club members there are too many that I would also consider favorites--Pendy, Randy, Kdog, JT,Geaux,NGMM,Woody,CoonDawg,HuntCam Hunter just to name a few

Woody

Founder - Gone but not forgotten.
Each and every member is special in their own way with each having a role to play.

That's what makes this board special.;)

Yep --- Mr. V gets my vote.:D