Who's the MAN on Woodys ??

Lostoutlaw

Every one of ya'll

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There are so many I can't name one. Mr. Vernon,Branch,Festus,HT2,Gitter,3&8,CoonDawg,Dutch,Rack,Georgiaastro,Phil, and more than I'm willing to type in.I enjoy batting the breeze with all of you.
I will have to go along with ya on this I really enjoy everybody on this Board
But now Randy is my HERO even if he don't a like my new CrossBow ::ke:

gabuckeye

My vote goes to Mr. Holt. Never met him but sure would like to.

My vote fo WO - Man of the board goes to Gadeerwoman.

leadoff

GONetwork Member
hmmmmm....I think I am going to re-regiter on Woody's as "The Man" and settle this thing once and for all... :bounce:

H

HT2

Denny........

You better behave..........

A comment like "ELGRINGOLOCO" might just get you a "PM" or two....... :D :D :D

Mrbowdeadly

I like alot of the people on this board. I especially like Jim Thompson and Woody as their tact and character are are outstanding in my opinion.

My top ten list would include fifty people though.

Great bunch here.

MBD

Branchminnow

GONetwork Senator Area 51
I dont know who would be the Man but there are several that I like to read more than others and many that I agree with on many different subjects.

I like all of the members that are here,but the one person I have reread their posts about 3 times to understand after I have pulled out the websters about 4 times while reading.........Jbowers.

NGMM I think I could talk to all day.

No. GA. Mt. Man

Gone But Not Forgotten
The feeling is mutual Branch.

dutchman

No way I could pick just one person. I'm no different from anyone on here in that I have my "buddies." This group includes but is by no means limited to NGMM, Branchminnow, Woody's Janitor. I'm sure as I meet more of you that list will grow.

Of course, when you think of Woody's you think of Woody. So he's gotta go to the top of a list of favorites.

You also think of good old HT2, the man with the smoking keyboard. I am convinced that his daughters sign on as him and type lots of his posts in his behalf.