Why are some of you Switching to Bowtech

BlackArcher

Ya'll still in the woods.......... 2009 Time to Gear Up.... For 3D.

Some of you are changing GEAR...
I have heard quite a bit about the switch to BowTech..

Who is making the Switch to BowTech, and Why?

fountain

i love the hard drop to the valley!!!! when it lets off---IT LETS OFF. i had a constitution and shot unlimited with it. i could hold a lot better and steadier to boot

iron stob

feel mathews had alot of hand shock,bowtech feels more stable and balenced in hand,accurate out of the box,shot mathews for 10 plus years hate to admit it bowtech better 2009

JCBANJO02

Ezra

pick one up and shoot it! that all it will take. just go ask gunner and white chocolate they will tell you the same.

hansel

I tell ya what, if I had the $$$$$ I'd be getting my hands on an Admiral, it felt great in my hand, love the grip, and it's a sharp looking bow:bounce::bounce::bounce:

3darcher

i'm switching because my boy Robin the Hood shoots one and shoots it good.......

Just kidding, Mathews has been and will be the bow.

bowsmith

Our new marketing plan. :D

dark-side-cookie.jpg

quackwacker

Switching? Been shooting the best for 5 years now. My Constitution burnt in a fire last year so Im either going to shoot my Alegence or my Commander till I can get another one.:banana:

BlackArcher

3D Where you been.....
For a second I thougt you were joining the dark side....

...Gunna and The Smack talk begins....... Still Semi pro for you..

BlackArcher

Gunna..

...Another mys ter ree

BlackArcher

To switch or not to Switch?

....that is the Question the dark side is looking prety good.......
Need:- Brace =8" ATA =41" or above DL = 31.5" Suggest.

Silver Mallard

I thought going with Mathews was going to the dark side!!!!

I switched to Mathews this year. Nothing wrong with Bowtech at all. I just loved the feel of the Conquest 4 when I shot it.

BlackArcher

Conquest4

...Silver..
Great Choice....... I have a private reason for considering the switch.

BlackArcher

After all the considerations I will continue my allegiance to Mathews....Catch us if you can.... Thanks for the info...

Taylor Co.

Its not going to be hard to catch you when you're in last place.:cry::cry::stir:

You still riding PSE Jonathan? I ordered a MoneyMakerX NI about 1-1/2 wks. ago in all black..Ran it on Archers Advantage software, and am seeing where I can get 275-282 fps. out of it depending on arrow and point weight.

bowsmith

You still riding PSE Jonathan? I ordered a MoneyMakerX NI about 1-1/2 wks. ago in all black..Ran it on Archers Advantage software, and am seeing where I can get 275-282 fps. out of it depending on arrow and point weight.

He got a free cookie. :D