Why do I subject myself

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
To some of the idiotic banter on this forum
? Fools thinking they know better than the coaches or what was plainly laid out on TV. Defense was the problem last night. The flipping defense!!!!! And the mindset Bryce young and his ability to scramble and throw bestowed upon the defense, which leaked over into the whole team. The defense and the inability to stop young was problem in this game.
If you think it's the offenses fault, or anybody on the offense, you're an idiot. Yeah they got in their heads, but it leaked over from the getting whooped thru the air on defense.

Again.... Do yourselves a favor and shut your pie holes.....you're making it worse

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
An idiot would think there was only one issue(defense) that caused the loss.

Just sayin'...

Last I heard it’s the defense’s job to make sure the other team doesn’t score more points than their team.

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
Because it’s fun and you’re a masochist? Just guessing here.???
Most likely. I just can't understand the stupidity sometimes. But it is nice to know, after reading, that I'm smarter than most ?

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
An idiot would think there was only one issue(defense) that caused the loss.

Just sayin'...
Agree. Never said it was all on them. But it was dang sure a lot more than 50 percent. And it started there. But feel free to continue to put words into my mouth. ("reread title and 1st sentence to thread)

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
Dawgs should have throwed the bomb early and spread the defense out then hit them with the run game

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !
Agree. Never said it was all on them. But it was dang sure a lot more than 50 percent. And it started there. But feel free to continue to put words into my mouth. ("reread title to thread)

Put words in you're mouth?

You stated it was THE DEFENSE.

It was everybody.

Offense, defense, coaches.

It ain't over. That game only meant something to Bama.

Time to regroup and get ready for Michigan.

Whitefeather

Management Material
Sorry for the Dawg brothers and sisters out there. That was a hard pill to swallow but maybe it was just a fact Ga wasn’t as good as everyone thought. I’m not bashing them but that’s the only explanation I can think of.
Or Saban is better than anyone thought. I’m still shocked.

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !
I thought it was the officials? :huh::huh:

Now that you mention it, that late PI call was lame. They had been letting them play up to that point.

JustUs4All

Slow Mod
Staff member
Because it’s fun and you’re a masochist? Just guessing here.???

Guessing as well that it is either that or the use of the terms idiot, fools, and stupidity was suggested by a look in the mirror this morning. LOL