Wild looking deer

Hillbilly stalker

Dirtroad Johnson

kayaksteve

broke pedicle I’d guess. Looks like it’s just hanging from skin. I had a spike that looked the same last summer on cam but never got a chance to see him in person.

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
broke pedicle I’d guess. Looks like it’s just hanging from skin. I had a spike that looked the same last summer on cam but never got a chance to see him in person.
This , and this is what it will most likely look like after a while IMG_3351.jpeg

Tight Lines

Like others have said, looks like he broke the pedicle or damaged it, and the antler didn't come off...hanging on by his pelt...

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
What is that lime green stuff? Scar tissue or puss?
It is puss . But surprisingly absolutely no smell . The first time I saw it I immediately sent Mr killmaster a pm and some picture curious if it was good to eat . He said it was . I sent the picture to the guy who killed it and he said let’s keep that to ourselves , I’ve already fed some of him to my family and my wife would never eat deer meat again :ROFLMAO:
And it was from a pedicle injury , his skull was cracked all the way around the base of his antler

Tight Lines

It is puss . But surprisingly absolutely no smell . The first time I saw it I immediately sent Mr killmaster a pm and some picture curious if it was good to eat . He said it was . I sent the picture to the guy who killed it and he said let’s keep that to ourselves , I’ve already fed some of him to my family and my wife would never eat deer meat again :ROFLMAO:
And it was from a pedicle injury , his skull was cracked all the way around the base of his antler
It's crazy what they can survive...and seemingly be just fine...

Larry Young Jr

I had this one last year.

Attachments

• E2C06148-1BFF-4DEB-84BC-F3216E660219.jpeg
    E2C06148-1BFF-4DEB-84BC-F3216E660219.jpeg
    248.8 KB · Views: 24
  • 26598751-A50C-4824-8573-440046A50550.jpeg
    26598751-A50C-4824-8573-440046A50550.jpeg
    224.6 KB · Views: 24
  • 84E04AEE-5093-4429-A499-2490FD81AFA5.jpeg
    84E04AEE-5093-4429-A499-2490FD81AFA5.jpeg
    226.9 KB · Views: 23

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
I was gonna say it looks like it’s skull is broken.…..kinda caved in looking. It’s as though he got hit by a car and instead of the antler breaking off, it’s skull gave way.I’m surprised it’s still alive, but I doubt he’ll live much longer than this video