Won a Hog Hunt....need advice

Inthegarge

Won a Hog Hunt in Texas next year.... It's just between Houston & San Antonio and looks great in pictures. Anyone ever hunt this area? Try to decide whether to spot & stalk or blind hunt for starters. Can also do both along with night hunting.. What gun (have several options) Will a couple of large coolers work for transporting meat... 14hr+ drive..

holton27596

This is probally a rip off. it has been around for a while. they typically "give" you a hunt and then they hang more extra costs than a regular hog hunt would cost.
the area you mentioned is the area that was in the ripoff. Be careful. check with the BBB and dont send them any money.
You are the second one here to "win" a hunt there in the last few months.

snook24

This is probally a rip off. it has been around for a while. they typically "give" you a hunt and then they hang more extra costs than a regular hog hunt would cost.
the area you mentioned is the area that was in the ripoff. Be careful. check with the BBB and dont send them any money.
yep second guy...hope its real good luck

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly

Sure wish this was legit! Dont think so though..............call them, dont send them any money.

Heres the other thread just a few weeks ago....

http://forum.gon.com/showthread.php?t=620053

Inthegarge

Thanks, I started to reply but didn't feel it necessary. Was just looking for more information on Texas hog hunts....

sniper1

i won this as well...don't fall for it...so many extra fees, that is where they get you.. I heard the place is only like 100 acres...spend your money with someone worth it....I went to hogswat.com...I have been twice now and it was awesome...