World Slam Complete

Huntinfool

Incredible. Something I'll probably only dream about the rest of my life.

Congrats brother. Quite an accomplishment.

wvdawg

Staff member
Welcome to the club! Congrats on your slam. I agree that the Mexico birds have been my favorites - pretty birds too!

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
And a Royal WOOHOO to you! That is Awesome! :cheers: I was watching meateater when he finished his grand slam with an Eastern bird. Some folks don’t get the obsession , but I do! What’s next?

fountain

And a Royal WOOHOO to you! That is Awesome! :cheers: I was watching meateater when he finished his grand slam with an Eastern bird. Some folks don’t get the obsession , but I do! What’s next?
We will go back to Campeche in 2025 for my wife’s ocellated to finish her world slam. Then, I would really like to make another trip to chihuahua for another Goulds. I really liked the Goulds hunt…but..with 2 very young kids ( 17 mo old now and another due in June)…that may be difficult to do.
I’ll try and go back out west some hopefully as well and try to hunt the black hills some more.
As the kids get older, I’m going to do all I can to get them into it and addicted just as bad as I am. I’ve got my little girl now calling turkey and then “pow” them so she knows the deal already. . She’s got a trip to kansas promised when she’s old enough so that’s a start!

sea trout

2021 Turkey Challenge Winner 2022 biggest turkey ?
We will go back to Campeche in 2025 for my wife’s ocellated to finish her world slam. Then, I would really like to make another trip to chihuahua for another Goulds. I really liked the Goulds hunt…but..with 2 very young kids ( 17 mo old now and another due in June)…that may be difficult to do.
I’ll try and go back out west some hopefully as well and try to hunt the black hills some more.
As the kids get older, I’m going to do all I can to get them into it and addicted just as bad as I am. I’ve got my little girl now calling turkey and then “pow” them so she knows the deal already. . She’s got a trip to kansas promised when she’s old enough so that’s a start!
when you go to Campeche does the airplane fly in and out of Merida?

redneck_billcollector

Purveyor Of Fine Spirits
I love Campeche, great tarpon fishing, probably some of the best in the world. I reckon I might have to do a surf and turf trip down there, do the Ocellated Turkey and chase tarpon.....