Wow what a deal!

Baroque Brass

About once a quarter, the Ford motor company will send me something telling me how valuable my 2018 F150 is and what a sweet deal I can get on a trade. Today I got a card stating that since I have an excellent credit rating, they could give me the great rate of 6.99% on a 2024 model. If I wanted to go green and buy an EV, they’d give an additional 1% off. Ain’t that generous of them? The card was unceremoniously deposited in the trash.

dslc6487

Huh, they want your internal combustion engine that uses gas and oil so they can put it on their lot and sell it. Trying to get rid of the EV vehicles that they have because they do not sell, and, service and maintenance on them is ridiculous.. I think I would have set the letter on fire and let it burn like a lot of the EV do.......

fflintlock

Useles Billy’s Clubhouse Maintenance man
Huh, they want your internal combustion engine that uses gas and oil so they can put it on their lot and sell it. Trying to get rid of the EV vehicles that they have because they do not sell, and, service and maintenance on them is ridiculous.. I think I would have set the letter on fire and let it burn like a lot of the EV do.......
I believe the OP did exactly that...

fflintlock

Useles Billy’s Clubhouse Maintenance man
Why is anyone worried about any of this?
We all already know that we're not buying into their bullcrap.

LOVEMYLABXS

Just saw a ad on TV where a ford dealer up here is offering a 2023 for 1.9% for 60 months:yawn: Think I'll just keep my old 93 with 290,000 on it, just got back from Montana for a visit with my brother and sis and the ole girl got me around 18mpg at 80 mph:fine: