Yellow Jackets….

HermanMerman

Problem is you just weren't brave enough to stand there with the weed eater and take them all out...or run out of gas...and then run. :)

I thought about standing my ground but quickly realized they were up my pants and in places they didn’t belong. I know when to admit that I’ve been beaten.

treemanjohn

Banned
I thought about standing my ground but quickly realized they were up my pants and in places they didn’t belong. I know when to admit that I’ve been beaten.
Sometimes you just tip your hat.

Take some ground up chicken or hamburger and place it on a plate that's out of reach for pets or other Critters. Let them eat off it for a couple of days and then mix in a few drops of fipronyl (Frontline). They'll take it back to the nest and everyone dies

leroy

Take some ground up chicken or hamburger and place it on a plate that's out of reach for pets or other Critters. Let them eat off it for a couple of days and then mix in a few drops of fipronyl (Frontline). They'll take it back to the nest and everyone dies

Nah, wait till dark, tip a 16-20 oz bottle of good gas down the hole and light her up, much more satisfying

earlthegoat2

b..b..b..but...thats not on the label...:oops:

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Nah, wait till dark, tip a 16-20 oz bottle of good gas down the hole and light her up, much more satisfying
It will kill them about 1000x better if you just pour the gas in there and don't light it. Lighting it burns all the gas fumes, which is what kills the yallerjackets.

leroy

It will kill them about 1000x better if you just pour the gas in there and don't light it. Lighting it burns all the gas fumes, which is what kills the yallerjackets.

Yeah but I like to watch them burn ?, we have set it on fire let it burn a while then dig it up.

pbradley

Yellow jackets: hate'em!