Yesterday

aaron batson

I made the trip up to Baldwin to see the "boss". Just wanted to say that I enjoyed talking with Woody and the crew. Anybody that hasn't visited the shop should take the time to get up there. I can't wait to see the magic they work with my little deer.

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Yes a sweet place to visit. Nothing like standing around 200 or so racks drying...some of them absolute beasts!

Plus you get to see the wizard:D

Jim

fredw

Retired Moderator
I agree. I had a blast when I dropped my deer off. Woody was a most gracious host.

leo

Retired Woody's Mod 7/01-12/09
Dang, aaron

another trip this year ::ke: ;)

Congrats again and I know you enjoyed the trip to Beautiful Downtown Baldwin :clap:

leo

Handgunner

When the wife and I went to Hartwell, GA. to pick up the puppy, we started to swing by there, but after 3 hours of driving one way, another hour or so, would have killed us.

Maybe next time!

stumpman

Banned
Alright already thats enough sucking up to the Boss man. :D y'all keep on his head will be so big he can't get out the door. ::ke: Woody's shop is a neat place to go visit.Lots of neat old stuff. One of the comments Jim made about coke bottles the other day makes me wonder if they are really one in the same. ::huh: I remember seeing a stack of coke crates full of old bottles "Humm" could it be true. :speechles :bounce: :bounce: