You ever know better, but do something anyway?

fireman32

"Useless Billy" Fire Chief.
Happened today, shouldn’t have bushhogged the field. Some type of black bees got after me, had to bail off the tractor. Currently sitting here covered in hives. By far the worst reaction I’ve ever had to bee stings.

sinclair1

Happened today, shouldn’t have bushhogged the field. Some type of black bees got after me, had to bail off the tractor. Currently sitting here covered in hives. By far the worst reaction I’ve ever had to bee stings.
I try to believe you were where you needed to be. The power of being positive is a great ride once you get on.(winning)

fireman32

"Useless Billy" Fire Chief.
I’ve been stung well over 20 times several times while rambling. Yellow jackets mainly and honey bees when I kept them. Stung by everything but a hornet numerous times with very little reaction other than swelling at the sting. These were medium sized black bees of some sort. Either ground hornets or bumble bees is my guess. Got very light headed and am covered in hives. There will be gas poured once I heal up. Only 7 stings today.

Big7

The Oracle
Just about everything I do is something I know better than to do.

I do some crazy stuff except when it comes to handloading cartridges and making and shooting explosives.

I STICK TO THE RULE BOOK REAL GOOD ON THOSE TWO.
:bounce: :rofl::cheers:

Toliver

Nah, May try to trick one of my buddies into walking down there by them though.
That, sir, is what friends are for. Hopefully he won't cuss so you can post the video.