Zaxby's Sauce

deermeat270

Banned
Have they gone cheap and got rid of the zaxby sauce packs? I just got zaxbys and the sauce was in little cups not prepackaged.

If they have changed their sauce I will no longer eat there. I threw most of the meal away.

BBQBOSS

Banned
I understand that you like the sauce but you couldn't even eat your meal without it?!?!?! :crazy:

But im a big boy and usually dont throw food away. :bounce:

deermeat270

Banned
I understand that you like the sauce but you couldn't even eat your meal without it?!?!?! :crazy:

But im a big boy and usually dont throw food away. :bounce:

The sauce is what makes zaxbys good. Without the sauce its just some soggy chicken fingers with soggy fries. I dont want some pump sauce that some pimply teenager pumped from a container. I want my sauce pack.

Buck

Oh, I disagree... Their chicken is excellent without the sauce. In fact, I use the sauce for dipping my fries in.. :bounce:

nhancedsvt

Banned
They did that here for a while but went back to the packs. My guess is they probably do that if they run out of the packs.

Oldstick

Now if they would only get rid of the chicken too they would be fine. Just sell orders of the crinkle cut fries. And don't start coating the fries with "seasoning" either like everyone else is doing.

In case you can't tell, I am not that fond of Zaxby's chicken. The way Chick-fil-ay (don't know how to spell it) does it is how fried chicken is supposed to taste. But CFL needs to ditch those awful waffle fries. Put their chicken together with proper Ore Ida fries and that would be a winner.

:rofl:

raggedy ann

They did that here for a while but went back to the packs. My guess is they probably do that if they run out of the packs.

Exactly right. That's what we did when we ran out at a restaurant to remain nameless. Sometimes even had to go try to make our signature sauces without much success.

manley

Zaxby's sauce:
Ingredients
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/4 cup tomato ketchup
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
1/2-1 teaspoon black pepper
Directions
Mix together the mayo, ketchup, and garlic powder, blending well. Add Worcestershire sauce and blend well. Cover the surface of sauce with lots of black pepper until just coated. Blend well. Repeat process covering surface with black pepper and stir until belnded well. Refrigerate for at least two hours prior to use to allow the flavors to mingle. Serve with chicken fingers.

Gentleman4561

I love zaxbys but i dont know if i could do with out their sauce. The fries are awesome dipped in them...chik-fil-a is awesome to their waffle fries dipped in barbecue sauce are awesome

Oldstick

Well I have to eat crow now but I am too full to do that...:rofl:

What did my wife bring home this evening? Her favorite: finger plates from Zaxby's. It's been a while since I had the the chicken fingers, because I usually go for the cajun club sandwich (which I have always liked). But the chicken fingers ARE pretty good. I would put them pretty close to a tie with the sandwich or nuggets from Chic-fil-a.

nhancedsvt

Banned
They actually forgot to put Zax sauce in my bag one night and the food just wasn't the same.

Now Chic-Fil-A is a different story. I love some Chic-Fil-A sauce!

Latest posts