Nashville Show

Limb Hanger

I know this thread gets started every year but who all is going to be at Nashville next weekend. If you are please stop by and say hello. My wife and I have a booth this year...its #605 Fur and Feather Outdoors. I'm going to be busy with the contest but my wife will be there most of the time working:fine: !
Gadget you need to load up and head north I think I owe you and Randy a drink from last year! Agarr I bet your coming up also make a point to stop by!

Randy

I'll definatley look your wife up!!! Gadget says he may not come, I'll take his drink too! Look forward to seeing you guys there.

MKW

me

I'll be there all weekend. I will be working in the Supreme Turkey Calls booth(#809). See y'all there!
Mike

Limb Hanger

DP you really need to make it a point to get up to Nashville! You would be so confused by the time you got back to FL you would be posting for a month!

Carefull Randy you don't even like your wife why do you think you would like mine!

Ricochet

I'll be there...I'll stop by. :)

DaddyPaul

DP you really need to make it a point to get up to Nashville! You would be so confused by the time you got back to FL you would be posting for a month!

Jason,
What exactly are you trying to say?:p :D I don't get out of Lake Butler very often and usually it is to attempt to take something's life. It just works out better this way for me and the World. My wife says I am just a fuzz anti-social? I tend to disagree with her on this point. I just don't like "people", especially when there is a bunch of them all in one spot!;) :bounce: Good luck with the calling! You keep talking about leaving the Mrs. unattended and I might have to hitch a ride up with Mr. Lamar for a day or two.:rofl: :rofl: