This Saturday...Best Georgia Gun show in 20+ years

BBQOutdoors77

Yeah, it was pretty crazy! Lines were practically around the building and there were empty tables set up. Some had only five or six items.

We were there when the doors opened at 10:00. The ODT made their money I guess but wow they ripped a lot of folks off. That will be the last one I ever visit.

weagle

If you’re thinking about driving any distance….don’t waste your time! Went this morning and what a total joke! Nothing but junk!
Not sure which show you went to, but the ODT show was rocking. Every bit as good as last year's and I bought and sold a bunch of stuff.

2f2LMq4.png

Anvil Head

Good show for me. My booth stayed busy, just glad I had some help. Didn't get to sit down stop and eat until 2:00. All the serious bargain hunters came early and made their trades. Sure, you are gonna see some junk at any show, but there were many good deals and trades. And yes there are those that want a $500 item for $75. Quality ain't cheap and cheap ain't quality! Made my share of good trades for sure.

weagle

Good show for me. My booth stayed busy, just glad I had some help. Didn't get to sit down stop and eat until 2:00. All the serious bargain hunters came early and made their trades. Sure, you are gonna see some junk at any show, but there were many good deals and trades. And yes there are those that want a $500 item for $75. Quality ain't cheap and cheap ain't quality! Made my share of good trades for sure.
Every person I talked to loved the show; folks who bought tables and booths as well as those who bought tickets.

This is a don't miss event. I wish they would do it twice a year.

Latest posts