reconditioned trail cams?????

BIGABOW

I have lost the web site ,Do any of you fellas have it in your head or puter?
I used to have a link to a company that sold reconditioned Trail cams (both Digitals and Film types),I have lost it and cant find it.:mad:
if any of you fellas can remember it I'd 'Prishate' it !:cool:

Big A

one_shot_no_mor

Depends...

What do you mean by "reconditioned"? I know several websites where you can buy "homebrews" that work just as well or BETTER than Cuddeback or Moultrie or Leaf River!;) Do you have one that you would like to GET reconditioned?:huh: Try these links:
http://www.hagshouse.com

http://pixcontroller.com/forums/

Post what it is you're looking for, and I'm sure somebody will have the answer!:fine:

j_seph

Website

to buy homebrew cameras. What is it since I posted exactly what I wanted:D
Thanks

Todd E

There is a way to buy reconditioned Leaf River cams...though I don't know how. That's how GeauxLSU got his. There was someone else on here who bought one that way...don't know if they are still visiting the fire either.

SouthPaw Draw

GONetwork, GWF and NTWF Member
If you go to the Leaf River website and get their 1-800 number and call them they can sell you reconditioned units at a reduced price.

BIGABOW

Thanks fellas for the input.I found The website www.stealthcam.net
go to the tool bar at the bottom and go to the store and then click HOTDEALS!

THANKS AGAIN!
AL

Last edited:

wildlands

I called them about a month ago about the I.R. model .
Reconditioned were $254. There are many places on the net that will sell you a new one for $269 and free shipping.

hambone44

I make them with the PIX board. AWESOME fast camera with TrailMode TM and Sony S40 digital, beats any factory made

Attachments

• cam1.jpg
    cam1.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 2,068
  • cam2.jpg
    cam2.jpg
    143.4 KB · Views: 1,949
  • cam3.jpg
    cam3.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 1,957

groundhawg

I make them with the PIX board. AWESOME fast camera with TrailMode TM and Sony S40 digital, beats any factory made

Good afternoon. Do you offer these for sale? If so please advise me the price, details of the camera and information on buying.

Thanks,

Greg

whitetaco02

Sports Center in Perry GA has leafriver digital trail camers refurbished for 200 dollars. I just thought I would throw that out. i saw two today actually when i was in there.

gadeerwoman

I think there is a place called "Flemings" that also sells reconditioned trail cameras. I'll try to find their site as well.

Killdee

Pix no longer sells homebrew supplies, they only sell finished cams now. I would suggest Yeti,snapshot sniper, bigfoot, or whitetail supply for your homebrew parts and supplys.