Before all the Dawg fans shout me down...

I don't think we are the 3rd best team in the country right now.I hope the off-week helps out.Defense is playing lights out,while the offense struggles at times.But with LSU,Tenn.Vandy and Ark.in the next 4 games could be interesting.I believe the Dawgs will FINISH THE DRILL.....

Buzz

Well, I think your defense is playing very well right now and that should be enough to keep you in any game you play. That being said, I am not sure the "D" is any better than several other teams in the top 15; most notably OU, USC, and Miami. There is no doubt the offense is struggling, which really is hard to understand given the depth and talent on the offensive side of the ball.

I wouldn't worry about rankings since we are only a few games into the season. Your schedule, plus the schedule of many of the other highly ranked teams, is tough enough that the rankings will take care of themselves. The UGA v LSU game should be very entertaining, especially if you like to watch 2 great defenses battle.

Dog Hunter

I agree with you fully. The Dawgs had better step up and play like a #3 team, or we will not be there long. Still GO DAWGS

gobblinglawyer

Dawgs are looking pretty poor. More like puppies.

Fred, Reggie, and Greene better quit reading about how great they are in SI and start doing it on the field.

They need a "break out" game BAD, and I doubt it's coming against LSU.

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
I agree and I am a Fan. Dawgs don't look top Ten to me. Hope they get the offence fixed soon. :(

Unicoidawg

Staff member
Outlaw?????????

What in the world are you talking about??????????? The DAWGS are the NUMBER 1 team in the land to me :) Always have been always will no matter the record or rating :flag: GO DAWGS Unicoidawg

hpurvis

Gone But Not Forgotten
I hate to say it too, but they don't look top ten to me either.

H

HT2

Dawgs......

Ya'll remember.....

It's still early.......

Now, if after the "LSU" game they are still lookin' a little slow.....Then I'd worry..... :eek:

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
Look at where the defense ranks nationally. Not to shabby. The offense averaging 250yards rushing with an injury riddle line that has two freshman and a redshirt freshman starting. The dawgs will be alright. Just get your licks in this year if you can cause next year the Dawgs will rule.

TinKnocker

Look at where the defense ranks nationally. Not to shabby. The offense averaging 250yards rushing with an injury riddle line that has two freshman and a redshirt freshman starting. The dawgs will be alright. Just get your licks in this year if you can cause next year the Dawgs will rule.
Many have said the same. If you’re gonna beat GA do it in 2018. May be your last shot for a while for anyone not named Bama.

DSGB

Deja Vu

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
but it kind of relevent. sort of. ?. im kind of if the dogs take lsu to the shed this year i will be a believer. i think they will.

I admire your sand but do not countenance the same myself.